part 7-parents drug

It was a few days later and you were texting no other then your boyfriend jimin you were smiling and then you heard your mom call you, you went she looked at you.
M: honey stay home me and your dad is going to make money.
She touch your cheek you try to smile but couldn't because you know shes just acting to love you but she doesn't, they left the place you saw your dad carrying a bag and you know those were drugs that they would go sell. You went to the bathroom to put medicine on your red purple bruised because they had beat you. You started to make something to eat because you know your parents make you starve to death in your room not making you eat with them, after you finished cooking you ate and then went back to their room, you and jimin started getting use to each other now you both started to act more like real couples he had turn 16. After a while staying home your parents weren't home yet and then you heard the door slam.
D: *pat* *pat* we almost got caught.
M: go thing we got away...but we still have the money.
She smirk. You were in your room hearing all this.
You: why are they doing this?
You hear them laughing and talking about nonsense.

You had told Jimin everything about your parents and what they been doing because you trust him now since hes your boyfriend you heard your dad call you.
D: yn! Come here!
You put your phone down and went out of your room to them.
You: yes?
D: here.
He hand you a whole buck of money you look at him confused and thats when you knew, your mom didnt like it that hes giving you the money they had made.
You: no I can't accept this.
This time you had enough and started to defend yourself from them.
D: take it.
You: no.
Your dad started to feel annoyed he stood up and give the money to your mom.
D: what's wrong with you huh?
No more crying and no more pain from them abusing you and so you say.
You: chungho weren't accepted this...
He slap you, your mom smirk.
D: don't bring him up!
You look at him.
You: I NEVER WANTED YOUR MONEY! I WILL NEVER!
He slap you again.
D: what happen to my little baby that use to cry when I hit you huh?
You: IM NOT YOUR LITTLE BABY ANYMORE DAD...I MAY BE YOUNG BUT I DONT LOVE YOU OR MOM...
she stood up and slap you.
M: how dare you speak like that to us yn!
You: IM NOT SCARED OF YOU MOM AND DAD! I KNOW YOU GUYS JUST WANTED MONEY AND SOLD YOUR DRUGS!
Your mom grab your hair and slam your head on the table where they were counting their money.
M: what you say you little brat?
You: you guys never love chungho...
You started to tear up, feeling your head hurting from the slam.
You: chungho hated you guys like how I hate you guys... You guys make me sick to the bones.
Your mom slap you and you got off her grip and slap back at her.
You: why give birth to me and chungho when you guys are just gold diggers?!
You ran to your room and started to breath heavily.
You: I'm going to change...
You had enough of their madness towards you.