The 1st Night

Hey! This is the 4th chapter!!! Like it so far? Hope so! In this chapter, you'll be reading about Jeremy and his first night at Freddy Fazbears Pizza!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jeremy's POV•
I sat in my swirly chair and whistled to make the time fly by. I heard the phone ringing, I picked it up. It had no caller ID so I'm not sure who it was. "Hello? H-Hello? Hey! Welcome to your first night night! I hope your comfortable in that seat, you'll be here for a while. But, I must warn you, that the animatronics seem to roam around during the night. They get kinda quirky at night, something about their servos locking up. Now, with these animatronics, they're always looking for the fun. Like birthday parties, stuff like that ya know? Now, they MIGHT be roaming around. But, ONLY because when they're in the dark, there's nobody else there. So they look around to see where the people are. And in those case..That's YOUR OFFICE. But don't worry, you'll be fine. Just to warn you right now, there's two things I need to tell you. Don't look in the kitchen, and wind up that music box. I've always hated that puppet thing. It's always... Thinking, like it can go anywhere. Well, anyways, but wind up that music box. Oh, and don't worry, there's really nothing to worry about. So pray, that it doesn't--- * The phone cuts off and it hangs up.* "What!?!? They move?!?! " He checks the cameras anxiously and all of the lights. He goes back to the stage camera. "Where's that bunny thing?" Jeremy checks all of the cameras except for one...The party room. He sees Bon Bon there with a red electric guitar in his hands. Not moving at all. While, Bon Bon gives Jeremy a cold stare, he hears music coming from the prize box on the counter. He checks the camera and sees the box isn't wound up. "WHAT DO I DO?!" He sees a icon on the bottom left corner of the tablet. 'WIND UP MUSIC BOX' He presses his finger against it and it winds up, but only for a short period of time. when he went to check on Bon Bon, He notices that Bon Bon, isn't in his direct location. Jeremy noticed that Bon Bon was close. He decided to leave, but as he stands up from his chair, he feels a cold icy chill down his spine. He sees that Bon Bon is in the vents. He looks at the vent cameras and checks the vent lights. He sees Bon Bon peeking out through the vents... He puts on the mask and sees a Orange caution sign on the tablet. He puts down the mask and quickly winds up the music box. As soon as he looks up to put the mask back on.nHe sees a tall plastic looking figure.... It was Bon Bon...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey! I'm leaving you on a little cliff hanger here! Anxious to know what happens next? I'll be posting Chapter 5 very soon! Before Wednesday!

With the help of
~ Noah Cruz