Chapter 10: Bad Guy Sanses

Clover POV

Just great. I just returned home from a kidnaping and now, I'm kidnaped again! Seriously! What are the odds?! Like someone is writing my story and making a funking huge coincidence! Wait why was I censored?! FUNK. Hmm. I was tied up, hanging from the ceiling, yet again upside down. It was dark and the room was black. Suddenly a blast of colour filled the corner of the room. From what I could see, it was another skeleton, dressed in 90's clothes with eye burning neon colours.

"Yo wassup my rad broseph human! Bro you seem a little tied up there!" He said, his shades saying YOLO. "Ya think?" I answered sarcastically, "Now what do you want? Are you part of them?!" I snarled, not trusting anyone I saw. "Woah woah," he said, holding up his hands, "calm down my rad broseph! I'm not one of those unrad dudes! I'll tell my rad broseph error about this unrad situation. Bye bro!"

The 90's reject then teleported away and I was alone again. I sighed and looked around, seeing my friends tied up but in chairs beside me, against a wall. Why was I the only one upside down?! Then someone entered the room, sauntered as if. He looked kinda covered in goop and tentacles of it, like an octopus. He walked towards me and sneered. "Hello there." He said, "Wondering why you're here? Well since I've heard that one of my gang mates have betrayed me, I've decided to take you all hostage since Error's new friends know about you! Don't worry, no one will be here to save you, only I'm here. They'll come soon..." I glared into his eye sockets and growled, "Well Mr hentai octopus, they'll beat you and I know it!" He flinched at the words 'hentai octopus' and sneered at me before disappearing out of the room.

I suddenly saw a portal open up and a ball of dark and neon colours tumbled out of it. Ink, Dream, Blue and three other skeletons walked through. One of them had a Long red scarf around his neck and his clothes were white. He had a glitch thing covering his eye and a slash across his chest. He looked done with the other one who wore a black cape and held a scythe with a gaster blaster head on it. He seemed to be flirting with the other? The other was the classic sans who seemed to be slurping on ketchup. Ink came over and untied all of us. All my friends were still knocked out, Yu even snoring. "yOu'Re lUCkY yOu hELpeD uS, 90'S cRaP! iF nOt I woUlD'vE kiLlEd yOu bY nOw!" Error growled at the 90's reject, pinning him to a wall. "Broseph! Calm down bro!" He chuckled nervously, his shades saying OOF....

Then the hentai octopus burst into the room with some other skeletons. Three of which I recognised, the one with complex clothes, the one with a hole in his head and the one with a grey hood. There was another with dark eye sockets with no eye lights and held a knife and another that looked like a fell version of the original sans. Then everyone started fighting. Blue fought the guy with his hood over his head while Ink and Error dealt with octopus guy. Crackhead and no eye lights guy fought the flirty guy and the tsundere. The fell guy fought with classic while Dream fought complex clothes guy. I sat in a corner with my friends, taking out a sweet from my pocket. I sucked on it slowly as I watched them fight. It seemed like the good guys were losing. Then everything changed. Another portal opened from the ceiling suddenly and another flask fell from the sky. It splashed onto octopus guy and he fell to the ground. Everyone froze, dazed at the sight. Another sans fell from the sky. He looked like classic, just with a lab coat and glasses. The octopus's goop and tentacles started to shrink and he turned back into a normal skeleton. He was knocked out. The bad guys, unsure of what to do dropped their weapons and looked at each other. Error sighed and started talking to them personally. Then Ink opened a portal and everyone walked through into the light.

Nightmare POV

I woke up on a bed. I could hear ticking of the clock and I felt all the goop on my body gone. I sat up and felt a weight on my leg jolt up. My vision cleared and I saw that it was Dream. He had black rings under his eyes and seemed like he was crying. He hugged me and started sobbing and apologising about how he wasn't there for me and how he was sorry for everything. I flinched at first then hugged him back and comforted him saying that I forgave him and everything was alright. When he finally let go of me, he smiled at me and asked if I wanted to talk. I agreed and we started saying everything's hat came to our mind.

Dream told me that Cross would visit him every night for advice on the gang and that Cross sometimes stayed over. When I heard that Cross slept in Dream's room, I raised an imaginary eyebrow at him. He got my clue and quickly added, "B...But he didn't sleep in m...my bed! He just slept on a sleeping bed beside my bed, that's all!" I smirked and kept teasing him about Cross. Dream kept blushing and refusing his feelings for Cross when the door burst open and Killer ran in. "Are you fine? How do you feel?" Killer asked hugging me. I flinched and he pulled back mumbling, "Oh! Sorry boss." I dismissed him and told him I was fine and he ran back out, claiming needing to talk to Horror. Then it was Dream's turn to tease me. I could feel my face burn every time he said something about Killer and I quickly changed the topic.

We talked for hours until it was time for dinner. We both got up and made our way downstairs to find tacos for dinner. The four kids who I had kidnaped saw me and one of the short ones held a spoon and screamed 'spoonjitsu' (courtesy of @RainbowPineapplez) Ink slapped his face and told him off for being rude. Dream and I chuckled and sat at the table. After dinner, I realised that the four children's universe coordinates were lost and would take around half a year to find them back. They were devastated but decided to put their time to use.

Dream wanted me to train them so I had to abide. The spoon one, Clover, was not that bad at fighting but still sucked at it. The three others, Yu, Yu Yan and Lee, were a little better. I tried training them proper but three of them just couldn't push forward. As if something was bothering them. Yu was getting better every day. I mostly trained them to fight. Around 5 and a half months had passed and I was wondering if Sci was gonna find the coordinates.

One night, I got up to the kitchen to get water. I looked out of the window and saw Yu Yan standing at the porch staring into the forest. I walked out and stood beside him with my hands in my pockets. It was around late autumn and leaves were on the floor everywhere. Sci guessed that it would snow the next day. The boy breathed in the cool night air and let out a sigh. "What's wrong kiddo?" I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder. He flinched and hesitated before asking, "Can I tell you something? And please don't tell anyone?" I nodded. "I actually have a crush. A crush on one of the girls back at my place." He blurted out and sighed happily, "She's so sweet and nice and I love teasing her! She's kinda like a tsundere." I smiled, thinking of Geno and Reaper. The flirt and the tsundere, typical. "But I don't know how to tell her I like her. What if she doesn't like me back? It'd be so awkward and she might not ever want to be my friend!" he added, running his fingers through his hair. "Well, I'm pretty sure she won't go as far to be a jerk and dump you. I mean you're a nice guy and 70% sure she likes you too and feels the same way! When you can get back, you go tell her." I said calmly, looking at the leaves falling. He stood there for a moment and chuckled. "Thanks Nightmare," he smiled as he said, then added, "So I've heard there's this guy you like~? Killer dude, right?" I felt my face burn up immediately and I swear he had a smirk on his face. "G-Go back to s-sleep kid!" I urged and pushed him back into the house. He smiled and went back to his room.

The sun was coming up and I felt myself decide to stand at the porch. I smiled thinking of Killer and felt my face burn up whenever someone told me about him or I thought of him. I snapped out of my daydream and shook my head. No! I can't be falling for him. But...is this really love...? I suddenly felt two arms wrap around me and lifted me up. "Brother!" Dream squealed, "Sci found the children's coordinates! I'm so happy for them!" Dream put me down and jumped up and down like a little kid. "Don't scare me like that Dream! Aren't you acting a little too much like Blue?" I said, recovering from the sudden lift my brother did to me. "That's not all brother! Cross wanted to meet me at the park and tell me something today!" I swear I could feel my brother senses tingling. "Okay Dream... When is he gonna do this... thing?" I asked, my arms folded. "Around after breakfast I think! Blue and Ink are also busy with Error and Dust too!" He answered, unable to contain his excitement. I sighed and smiled. "Let's go have breakfast bro. I'm sure Blue made something other than tacos."