Chapter 10

** Bella's P.O.V **

My head jolted forward as the bus came to a stop.

" We're here sleepy head. " He said getting up from the bus seat. I stretched and followed him out the bus with an empty plastic bag that once had food in it.

" I'm hungry. " I said whining a bit to get on his nerves.

" I'll get you something even though you practically ate everything out of that bag. " he said gesturing to the bag. I blushed a little kinda embarressed.

" Relax I'll get you something. " he said putting his arm over my shoulder playfully. I smiled towards the warm feeling of his skin touching mine.

" I'll be right back. I'm gonna get us some snacks. " he removed his arm and walked towards a vendor selling hot dogs and burgers.

I quietly sat down on one of the benches near the bus stop. I looked around at all the different people coming in and out. The place was crowded. As I looked around I immediately stopped to stare at this one person with all black and a mask with a long beak. It's one of them. I got up and started walking quickly to where Austin is. I looked back and he was getting closer. I started speed walking and everytime I looked back he got closer and closer like he was following me.

I couldn't find Austin anywhere. Where did he go? I walked as fast as I could. I decided to walk into the girls bathroom and try to hide. I ran into a stall and shut it behind me pulling my feet up to the toilet trying to keep it from slipping in to the green and yellow water bellow that smelt like dog shit. My heart was racing and my breathing got heavier waiting for the moment that the man walks in looking for me.

The door swung open and there he was. I caught my breath trying to let it out steadily. The man kicked in ever stall before kicking mine in. I shut my eyes quickly and tightly as my heart pounded and pounded fast. I was shaking of terror.

' I don't want to go back, I don't want to go back, please don't make me go back. ' Is all I could think right now.

I sat with my knees to chest making sure I wouldn't accidentally slip in. I held my knees putting my head down dreading the moment he pushed the door open and find me.

A tear slid down my cheek. I'm trembling with fear. He finally attempted my door. I prepared myself for the worst. The door flew open and my eyes immediately shut.

" Bella. it's me. " i opened my eyes thanking God it was him. I got off the toilet seat and ran to him hugging him tight.

" they're here. One of them followed me into the bathroom. Please we have to go. " I said still holding him tight in my hug.

" I know. I saw one and immediately ran the opposite way before he had a chance to see me. I saw one of them follow you in here so I rushed in quickly before he could get to your stall but when I walked in to the bathroom, he was gone. " he said holding me even tighter.

" But your ok now. I'm not gonna let them hurt you, I promise. " he said lifting my chin up. I stared into his beautiful hazel eyes and looked down at his lips and he did the same. He moved in closer and kissed me. My eyes closed as our lips moved in sync. I felt such a spark when our lips attached. He moved his arms to the small of my back as his hands grasped my side. I wanted him so badly but it's just not the right time. I pull away from the kiss and look back up at him. All I saw in his eyes was pure love. His touch was so soft and he's so gentle.

" Austin I- " he cut me off.

" I know. Bad timing. " He said removing his hands form my sides. He lifted one to the back of his head and gave an embarressed look.