𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥!

izuku immediately texted you. classes were canceled due to the event today, Mother's Day..

zuku : wanna find a gift for our moms?

mothers day was today! you completely forgot! you responded with no hesitation! your mom was the best pro you know! she was in the top 20!

as you responded, he texted to meet at the park in 10 minutes. you sent a heart emoji as a 'okay!' And got ready.

as you slipped your shoes on, you grabbed your phone, keys and money. hoping out your dorm room.

when you arrived at the park, izuku waved happily. "n/n!" he called, snatching your attention. "zuku!" you squealed as you jump hugged him. he was taken aback by the sudden hop but manage to stay steady!

you two were off to the jeweler to buy something nice. maybe a ring or a necklace. a bracelet? you know your mom would sob till her quirk is gone.

soon you two eventually chosen your gift. a silver necklace with the letter from her first name. izuku got her a ring with a jade gem. green basically.

half of your money was gone but for your mother it was worth it.-

-

you and izuku managed to get your mom with izukus! "close your eyes and no peaking!" you squeaked as your mum chuckled softly. "oh alright, alright.." she covered her eyes and inkos, knowing she would peak. inko whined as you guys grabbed the gift.

you told them they could look as the presents were presented! you mom immediately started to sob her eyes out as inko kissed izuku all over. Mother's Day was completed..