part2/S1

part 2:
That night ended with a heavy rain. Gradually, the mansion appeared in the orange and yellow rays of the sun and sunrise. The whole yard and the large garden were still wet in the rain and decorated with colorful autumn leaves, according to the order of the young master of this mansion. Breakfast was to be served shortly after dawn. There was a commotion inside the mansion, albeit in the kitchen! Several waiters were preparing breakfast for the master, who was in the shower in the morning! He got dressed and started making coffee. He was in a world of thoughts and he was eager to see Najibzadeh in this palace! .. He came to his senses with the warm voice of his brother.
Hyung-good morning, did you sleep well?
Sunny-Hi Oppa. It wasn't bad, what about you?
Hyung-me. Without the coffee, I'll take the dog food
Sunny-okay, Oppa
"Hurry up, young lord, they're coming to the table now," Hyung said loudly.
With this, Hyung Joon's effort and speed of action were doubled and more accurate. All these mansions had a special share from this young master!
Sani poured the coffee regularly into white and gold cups and wiped it away. Gradually, the crowds were removed and the table was set to taste. One of the maids opened the curtain until Sani noticed that it was moving relentlessly. And he pulled back the curtain after a pause.
Sonny: Hey, where are you? Do you understand that the master said it shouldn't be light?
A few of the servants confirmed that one of them had turned his head and said, "Do you want to kill us?"
The maid bowed and said, "I'm sorry. It won't happen again!"
Sunny-good. Go aside. Employees lined up in the kitchen doorway and the sound of the Lord's mighty cane echoed in their ears. The sheer silence of the passage took place a few moments ago. Until everyone looked at his authority involuntarily. The smell of cold and bright perfume spread in the air. As usual, Angel walked proudly beside his hand. Everyone bowed. And they said in unison: Good morning, young master.
Just to say thank you, the dryness was enough ... He sat behind his chair forever. He leaned his chair against the table. He looked at his watch.
First of all, he put Angel's special food in front of him. The others gradually went to get to the rest of the business.
In the morning, as usual, he always woke up to the sound of the gospel. He stretched out his arms and sat down on the bed.
- Good morning Angel. Very cool today. I wish I was like you.
She took off her blanket. She took a shower according to her daily routine. The bell that was on the table rang. Less than 30 seconds later, a servant who was a young man knocked on the door and asked permission to enter the room. The bartender chose to choose the right shoes for the clothes that Jung Sang had chosen. The young man was tying the buttons of his shirt, he put a cold and bright perfume on the corner of his neck a little. Even the smell of his perfume was as cold as himself. It was cold. After finishing the dress, he went down with Angel while the maid was walking behind him. All the people in the house bowed before the Lord. The young.
He dried up and sat down at his desk. Sunny had lowered his head, and Hyung was quietly eating his breakfast. Yong Sang gave him some of Angel's own food. This was his favorite thing to do. Asked how he was doing, Hyung Joon said: "I hope things continue as usual.
Hyung replied, "Yes, young lord. It goes according to your wishes. It's not a problem."
Jung Sang was content to say goodbye. He wanted to say something again, and Hyung Joon blinked at Sonny, causing his little sister to start laughing. Jung Sang looked at Sunny angrily. And he lowered his head, and apologized.
Jung Sang stopped talking. He raised his head slightly. He frowned and got up without looking at anyone. He turned his head and said as he turned his back on the others, "Next time." Sani, don't be repeated. This time, I will ignore you. But from time to time, I don't want you to be at the table with us.
That said, he left Sonny and Hyung alone in the dungeon.
He changed his clothes and put on his equestrian clothes. The sport could have removed some of the negative energy inside him. He caressed his original suit, which was considered one of the best horses with his beautiful body. He twisted his whip around his hand. And he got behind the horse. He started moving slowly. No, he didn't want to. He shook his whip in the air and landed on his horse's clean body. Poor thing, he sighed and was afraid to be whipped again. His strength c
He did The young man wanted more than that, so I whipped him again and again and again and again. All those who were watching the scene were a little heartbroken by such cruelty. But only a small protest, and so on. It was fateful.
After he got tired of riding, he took another shower and got ready to go out. He picked up his helmet and walked over to the car, where a maid in a black suit, who was half-awake, had moved.