Chapter 6🍁

"Kookie can you just stop with these pranks. We are already very late." You said with your eyebrows twitched in slight annoyance and your voice having an annoying edge.

"It's not a prank y/n. I'm serious." Jungkook said making a serious face but you knew that it was one of his stupid jokes again.

"Seriously Kookie, this is too much!!"
You shouted at him making him flinch at your sudden outburst. Then you removed your hand from his grip and started walking away ignoring jungkook shouts from behind.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a hand was placed on your mouth and you were lifted in the air. You started swinging your hands and kicking your legs in the air. You were crying and yelling but your voice was muffled because of the large hand placed on your mouth. Then, you heard someone say from behind you."Let's go."

Before anyone could move jungkook came shouting your name.
"Y/n...y/n....y/n, Leave my y/n alone."

Jungkook came Infront of you and tried punching that man but he was just a kid who couldn't do anything. All of them who you recognised as 4 people started laughing.

"Kid, what are you doing? Get lost from here." The man who was holding you said while laughing at him.

"Where are you taking my y/n. Leave her!!!!"

"Listen, kid, if you don't want that we take you also with us then just get away from my sight or I'll not have any other choice."

"Leave my y/n.....leave my y/n." Jungkook was still punching him. The said man only laughed at him. Suddenly, jungkook bit one of his hand which was holding you and the man yelped in pain. Then some people who were standing behind that man came and grabbed jungkook. Jungkook was only shouting your name while crying and kicking his legs in the air but his efforts were to no avail.

"You kid, you bit me... How dare you?? Let's take this kid also with us. We'll only earn more money if we take them both." The man said with an evil smirk plastered on his lips.

You were once again trying to free yourself from this man's grip by kicking your legs and your hand trying to remove his hand from your mouth. You bit this man's hand which was on your mouth and the man again yelped in pain. His hold on your body loosened and you fell on the ground with a loud thud. You went towards the man who was holding jungkook and tried taking jungkook away from him.
"Leave Kookie alone, leave him..."

The man caught you again and yelled.
"Shut up, just Shut up you both. You kids nowadays being all heroic. You can't do anything but you are still trying. Do you two think that you can beat us?? Do you think you can run away from us?? Now, Just be a good kid and come with us. Will you?" The man said with a smirk.

You two again tried getting out of their grip but failed again. Suddenly a cloth was placed on your mouth which made you feel dizzy and saw the same thing happening to jungkook. Before you were fully unconscious your eyes met with his, who was already looking at you and then your eyes shut close.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You opened your eyes as you felt some water droplets on your face. Your mind was still in a haze when suddenly you remembered what happened.
"My golden bird is awake. We are going to earn so much because of you two."

"Kookie......Where is Kookie?"

"Oh, your friend......look there, he is right there... sleeping like a good kid....hahahhahah!!!" You looked where the man pointed at and saw jungkook across the room, tied on a chair like you.

"Kookie....kookie, wake up."

"Oh...Do you want me to wake him up?" The man went towards him and splashed the remaining water on his face. Jungkook opened his eyes and you immediately asked him.

"Kookie, are you okay?" You said with tears in your eyes.

"Y/n.....y/n, are you okay? You are not hurt anywhere....are you??"

"Yes, I'm okay. You are also not hurt anywhere...right??"

"Yes, y/n I'm fine." You gave him a small smile.

Then you both heard the man laughing.
"Are you two like a couple or something? Childhood love..... Wao!!! I'm loving it. You know what, just continue your romance while I go and have something to eat." The man said and then left leaving you both in a small room.

You had claustrophobia and jungkook knew about this. You felt suffocated in this small room and tears started falling from your eyes.

"Y/n, y/n.....I'm right here....don't cry please."

"K-Kookie... I'm scared."

"Y/n don't worry, I'll take you out of here. Believe in me I'll take you out of here soon. I'll not let you get hurt at any cost."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm sooooo sorry, I didn't update for two days. Well here's a chapter for you all.

Yes yes, I told you that I was gonna write small chapters but then I changed my mind. It will just not make any sense😅
Anyways, how was the chapter?? Did you all like it?

Comment your thoughts down below and please hit that little star if you liked the chapter⭐

Please take care of yourself and your family💜

Stay Safe, Stay Hydrated🌈
Love, Sam💜