🌸fitting room🌸

🌸smut🌸

𝒩𝑜 𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:

Kairi and mattia were going shopping since they got into an argument and the only way kairi would forgive him was if they went shopping, so that's exactly what mattia brought him for.

𝒦𝒶𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:

I was just kidding when I told him that the only way I would forgive him was If he told me shopping but he did anyway. "Hey can we go there" I said pointing to a random store.

𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒾𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:

"Yeah sure" I said but we had been shopping for at least 2hours and I was getting tired and horny (usual for mattia💀)

Once they e got out the store we were in next to one of my favorite stores 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 "hey bubba why don't we go to a store of my choice and then we can go eat?"

𝒦𝒶𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:

I got excited so I told him "sure". He told me to close my eyes and he took me by my hands to a store. I couldn't see anything and I didn't have this mall memorized so I was getting a little bit scared until we were finally there. "Ok we're here" and opened my eyes

"HELL NAH" I said while turning around from Victoria's Secret but he just grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. "Please baby, it's the only store PLEASE" he said.

𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒾𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:

I knew he would resist but he had to make up for making me stay here. "UGHH fine" he said finally. "Ok but I'm picking what I want for you" I said

𝒩𝑜 𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:

Mattia and kairi walked in the store and was greeted by a nice women in like her 20s. "Hello do y'all need any help?" She said "yeah just looking for some Lingeries"(it took me so long to figure how to write it😔)

"Ok come with me" and they followed her to a section of the store with lingeries. "So y'all a couple?" She asked "yeah we've been together for about a year" kairi said. "Yep" mattia responded blandly. "Aw that's cute I love gay couples they're just really cute" she said "thanks" Kai said. "So what kind are you looking for?" She asked

"Um something like red or black and really tight." Mattia told her "here I think you would like this one" she said as she handed them one "we have fitting rooms over there if you would like to go try it on"
She told them "no th-" kairi said but got cut off by mattia "oh yeah thanks. Cmon Kai" mattia said. They were now heading to the fitting rooms.

𝒦𝒶𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:

I didn't really wanna try them on but once we found the fitting rooms mattia took me inside and he can with me. "Ok,here this one" he said grabbing one from the pile and handing it to me.

𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒾𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:

I really just wanted to seem him in one because I was at an extreme level of horny and I couldn't handle it. Kairi started changing right in front of me but I couldn't look away, just the way his clothes slide off his skin or the way you can see his abs when he takes off his shirt.

Once he had it on I couldn't hold it in anymore I pushed him to a wall roughly and put my hand on his neck. He looked SO SEXY with it on and how it showed his absolutely perfect curves.

𝒩𝑜 𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:

Mattia started aggressively kissing kairi he then started moving to his jaw and down once he found kairis sweet spot. Kairi had to bite his lip to keep himself from moaning. "Mattia we cant right now" kairi said but mattia completely ignored him as his hands roamed all of kairis body. Mattia started taking of his cloth and kairi tried to do so to but mattia stopped him. "Nope not today I'm gonna fuck you with that on today baby, you hear me?" Mattia said "Yes" Kai answered "no baby that's not my name" "yes daddy" Kai said. Once mattia was on his boxers he told Kai "I want you to ride me till all your insides are out of place.

Kairi was sitting in Mattias lap with his legs wrapped around Mattias waist. Mattia was leaving purple bruises all over kairis chest.

Mattia was now laying down with his boxers off and kairi climbing on top of him. Mattias tip was going in kairi while he was trying to hold in all his moans since they were still in the fitting room. Mattias member was now inside of kairi but he was just sitting there trying to get used to the feeling of mattia inside of him.  Kairi was bouncing up and down on mattia and to mattia that sight was the most beautiful thing he's seen the way kairis hair bounced up or the way he bit his lip from keeping in the moans.

Kairi couldn't feel his legs anymore but he kept coming up and down. Mattia knew kairi was close and so was he. He started to jerk off kairi and they both soon came at the same time.

—time skip cause I'm to lazy to write the rest—

"I'm never going shopping with you again" kairi said once mattia was dropping him off at his house. "We'll see about that baby boy"

——////——

Omfg that took me a long time for some reason but I just wanna day thanks for almost 2k reads and I'm sorry for not writing I'm just kinda feel unmotivated.
N e ways ily bye💖
Words:900