epilogue

Epilogue​

"Did you eat yet?" The deep voice asked.
"I ate already."
"And what did you eat?"
The other side was quiet for a bit, but Nateerin can hear the keyboard typing even though it's dark right now
"Are you sleepy?" After being quiet for so long, the person who called her asked her again.
"I'm not sleepy yet."
"If you're sleepy go to sleep, but don't hang up." Nateerin smiled while laying down watching TV with her mom and it's been like this for days ever since he needed her to go back to Phuket first because he's still busy with work.
"So when are you coming back?" She asked because she's afraid she's going to get married by herself without the groom.
"Two more days"
"Do you miss me?" As she teasingly asked, she heard a deep voice replied back.
"Well, try and see"

Nateerin laughed there's no need to guess. Because ever since she came back first, P'Tian would call in the morning, evening, and before sleeping. He's still afraid the cost of calling is violating her performing fee
'But in two more days there's no need to call each other to talk' Nateerin closes her eyes to remind herself that this isn't a dream. "Bride be prepared" As she heard that, Nateerin, who was sitting on the chair in the middle of the room, took deep a breath. Everyone in the room looked at the bride admiring her. She looked simple and pretty and is very beautiful in her dress.
Both of her hands are on her lap waiting for the groom to get her There are many people who mistaken her as the two Nawakul brothers. Now they know the truth. It's not strange that she's married with Tianwat she's beautiful and lovely.
The hotel employee came to say the groom is on his way. Nateeron rescjed her hand to grab her mother's hand,who's standing nearby, with being nervous. Not for long the door opener, and the tall figure looking elegant in a tuxedo with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.
Nateerin almost forgot to breath as she saw the groom. P'Tian is really handsome today. The tall figure stopped in front of Phrapa and bowed asking for permission to take Nateerin in tonight's wedding ceremony before kneeling in front of Nateerin handing her the white rose, which is his favorite flower the bride gave him. She said she wasn't going to cry, but her tears won't stop flowing as she saw the message written on the card on the flower she accepted. After that the groom stood up and grabbed the hands to interlock with his arms and led her out from the room to go straight to the ceremony. Nateerin didn't date to look at anyone because she has tears in her cheek though there's someone wiping it for her. It's been two to three days P'Tian seems to be so overly serious and earnest until she didn't dare to play with and today is also the same.
He led her to stand in front of a big closed door she can hear the host announcing the bride and grooms name inside
...and the door opened. The lights were shining in the house but the first thing Nateerin noticed were the sound of applause from everyone who joined the wedding ceremony. Nateerin wiped her tears confusedly. She didn't want to believe it as she saw the relatives from both sides of the family who came from afar, her friends from school, and the employees from TPC and Hammock, even the board of executives from the company. Mr. Banmi also came.
She told P'Tian that she doesn't want the wedding to be that big. It doesn't have too but he did it anyways.
The sound of the loud clapping is still going on.. the thick hands held Nateeron and led her inside with her not knowing how everyone all came and why are they all here like this until she heard a blessing from a person who congratulated her then smiled as they admired her.

"The clever bride is here."
"This is the girl. Muey who jumped into the water to help Tian."
"Omg I was told that she couldn't swim isn't that right? She's so kind."
"This is the person who handled Tada by facing him."
"You must love each other a lot Muey you're so brilliant."
"You're so blessed Tian you're lucky"
"The bride is amazing!"

Everyone came to hug to congratulate the bride and groom. All eyes staring straight at Nateerin they were impressed with her story. Tian smiled widely at her proudly. Nateerin couldn't hold in her tears any longer as the wedding wasn't just a wedding she use to think of, but it means more than that. She wants to thank everyone who congratulated her, but she couldn't say a word because the tears won't stop until Toanwat has to pull his bride to embrace tightly. His friends that's behind him secretly teaser town about the guests.
"So isnTian going to announce to the whole world that he's marrying Muey."
"I don't know. I suspect that he's extremely annoyed that there's still people flirting with Muey" because every day there an aftermath from Muey's fan club that still hasn't read the announcement on the board of the company.
In the beginning, the friend at work were all invited there were a lot of people, but a certain need spreader until everyone knew the real reason Tian's mom forced him to marry Muey. That's it that was reason more amazing guests came. All the friends scattered to come because they want to be witnesses of Muey's love until all their friends helped prepared for their wedding.
Mrs. Sajee stood waiting for the couple in front of the sofa. There's Pariwat and Monwatoo who's the head of handling the preparations for the wedding after keeping the secret for so long. Now it's time that Mrs. Sajee announce to the world that 'these two number one daughter in laws who dares to sacrifice' she got them because of what.
She smiled widely at the image in front of her. Today, the sacrifices that Muey made has been accept and worth it.
...as every guest all stood up clapping for the bride.
The person who is brave and has a beautiful heart.