We're here !!

Guys 4 more people - c'mon 150+ for Christmas PLEASE !!!❤️

---------------------------------------------

As we boarded the plane to go to Vidcon, I heard a squeal behind me and you can just tell who that exact squeal came from "ZOE !" I said before even turning round...

We got to our hotel and booked in and all those boring thing the real fun started, me and Zoe went out to the pool then to UNIVERSAL !

Once we had got ready for dinner we all made our way to our meeting point, by 'we' I mean all the Brit crew...

After dinner I sat and edited today's vlog, I couldn't do any main channel videos ALL this week, it was torture...

It was about 8:45 and we found out about this cute wee late night market, me,Zoe,Joe,Alfie and all the rest went to the market, Alfie got Zoe her favourite flowers, lilies and Joe got me my favourite, roses, it was an amazing night, we also got churros (late night snack) and went to the theme park for the second time today, we went on the Simpsons and ET, Zoe was terrified 😂...

We all got back from the park and market with loads if good buys, me and Zoe decided to do a colab haul...

We got into bed and watched the fireworks from our bedroom window, it was magical...