Chapter 2 : Dragging (Revised)

"Hey guys I've been waiting for you guys for dinner ingredients like ages."

Arm said when he open up his door, Tay and Off complaint that he only be dramatic and they just took a bit more than an hour for bought all the dinner's ingredients and to get there. Then they are preparing their ingredients while singing like they are at the karaoke room. They are kind of loud as they do not care about the sound as the apartment is sound proof. Tay is helping Arm cooking while Off trying to help, key word "trying". Off do not have that skill to cook as he can only serve.

After a concert and cooking at the kitchen, these 91 cool gang sit down in front of their food to eat at the living room . They eat while having small talk about everything. Arm is asking for some suggestions for his Arm Share show. Off talking about his latest mini series and how fun to work with his co-star. Then Tay talk about his improvement in learning guitar after a while and thinking to learn how to drive . They also talk about the song choices that they will sing during the new program. As they nearly finish their meal, Arm suddenly said.

"Guys, I just got some good wine. Let's clear up every thing up then drink with style."

They all laughing with the way Arm suggested it but in the same time they agreed on it. They quickly tidy up the table, do the dishes and be comfortable at the sofa. Then, Arm bring the wine in a ice bucket. Tay being so impressed with Arm said,

"You already expected us to say yes right that you already prepared everything but who can say no to a good drink."

"Yeah I kind of expected plus we only need to go to Grammy late tomorrow. I think we can chill a bit plus the new program seems like it will be us chilling, singing, and hosting like we always do. Tay you can crash here tonight."

"Alright, I'm planning to enjoy. Wait I got a call."

Tay going away from the living room then he pick up his phone. It is his "best friend", he is being clingy again.

"Tay, where are you? Are you with the gang." New is dragging and whining his voice to Tay when he pick up the call.

"Yes, I'm with the gang. We planned to go to Grammy together too tomorrow as we got schedule together. Why?"

"Oh nothing just bored and I want to hang out. But it is okay I'll meet you tomorrow after your work okay? We will having dinner together. I'll get some promo food tomorrow, I don't want to eat alone, I'll get fat." Tay can hear New complaint that he is not chubby and Tay is mean to him.

"You already chubby, Hin. But okay I'll eat with you tomorrow. I'll need to go now. Bye"

Then, Tay drags himself to his gang back. He flops himself on the sofa with Arm as Off is seated on the beanbag.

"So, is it New?" Arm asked after Tay made himself comfortable.

"Yeah. He wants me to join him for dinner tomorrow as he got some promotional foods..."

"Oh. I thought you will go back to him. As you do everything for him. Even the exploration you put him first before making decisions. Not your business or anything else." Off spits sarcasm remark Tay before he finish talking.

"What exploration?" as Arm asked Off. He starts to explain that the National Geographic exploration that Tay interested that starts in the middle of November for three to six months period. Then he explained that Tay do not have any obligation during that time. As Y I Love You concert is still in discussion whether it is in the middle of the year or end of the year. He is dragging to make decision as New being clingy to him now. Arm listen seriously and nodded then look at Tay straight to his eyes and say,

"Go. This is the time. Management can handle for you to take a year hiatus or less. Singto also took hiatus status next year to further his study. Besides, you have the money to go and support yourself. You love the wild and it is your to-do bucket list too. When will they open to participate again like this. I think you should do it, expand your photography experience. Please don't think about him. It is time for you to move on and love yourself more. Plus it is not confirm that you will be chosen. "

"I already said the same things to him in the car. But he dragged and said about handling business and everything. Your business is really stable Tay, you can appoint someone to take care of it during your time. Your family is willingly to help if you ask them." Off joined to preach Tay after Arm.

"Okay I'll apply for it." Tay said as he tired to fight.

"Then what are we waiting for? Arm, get your laptop we will make him apply it here or he will be dragging himself to apply it when he is alone or after talking to New. You know he only clingy to you when he is single. I already heard some rumours that he is courting someone already."

Tay shocks and words that come out from Off's mouth left him speechless. Then Arm go and get the laptop and put in front of Tay and told him to apply. Tay drags his body to move to open the link that Bright gave during the day and start fill in the application. Arm and Off being supportive that they help Tay in choosing pictures from his iPad that need to be send as portfolio. They also help him in writing short essay about himself to send. After nearly 2 hours with some wine breaks and the ice in the ice bucket nearly melted, they completed Tay's application and send it.

Then Off's pours the wine to everyone. Then dramatically he makes a toast,

"I pray that my pal will get what is best for him and everything will be ease."

"Cheers!"

They all clicking their glasses happily and drink happily on Tay's completed application.

After the dragged feeling from a day of thinking, he feels relieved because of his gang being really supportive and he feels a bit excited and hoping he will be accepted. Then, suddenly he remembered the main question still exist. That is how is he going to tell his "best friend".