Seoul: Become Human (2)

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

A/n: WARNING! Will contain swear words and the mention of prostitution (but there will not be any smut)

Read at your own risk!

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

_______________________________________

The android who wants to feel
_______________________________________

"Fucking bitch!" The male spat before back handing the android. The android, who was the victim to these violent assaults, simply laid there on the white fluffy bed with a blank expression. It didn't feel any pain and it so badly wanted to.

Which was strange, even for an android.

The human gathered his clothes as he left the darkly lit room in a fit of rage. He had paid a lot to meet up and have sex with the new android model.

However, even if the android was beyond beautiful and its body made anyone drool, it's expression made it so hard to keep the mood going.

Blue eyes that looked dead, its mouth never opened once unless it was being forced to and it never returned any of the gestures. Like it should have been programmed to.

"I want my fucking money back"

"I'm sorry sir, but what seems to be the problem?" The android heard it all from the room with extremely thin walls.

"The new android isn't acting like the others. I thought you guys were the top in this business?" The man from before bellowed.

"I do apologise, let me give you your money back" the android saw that the light above its door turned red, signalling that it was out of order.

It sat upright and sighed to itself as it looked at the mirror in front of it.

It was barely wearing anything, only tight black boxers that showed its forever erection that had been programmed within it

It was a sex android.

A deviant sex android.

"I want an hour" a new voice spoke from outside. The android swung it's legs over the bed and proceeded to stand up before making it's way over to the charging station.

It would work 24/7 and since it was the newest model, many people wanted to have a go at the new toy.

"Of course, which android would you like?" The woman at the desk asked politely before showing the customer the book of sex androids.

The customer didn't even bother to look as he pointed at the room that the man before came out from.

"That one"

"I'm afraid it's out of order-"

"I don't care. I'll even pay double" the worker rose her brows in shock before complying with his request and turning the light from red to green.

The android looked up in confusion at the sudden change of colour and it was forced to stop charging.

"You have 1 hour, enjoy!" The android had no choice but to return back to the bed and waited for the human to enter.

The door swung open to reveal an extremely handsome male with dark ebony hair. He was wearing a grey suit and looked to be rich by the way he walked in and closed the door behind him.

The android didn't react at all as it was used to seeing many people come and go and instead, it spread its legs open as it had been programmed to.

"You don't need to force yourself anymore" the make spoke before loosening his tie slightly and sitting down comfortably on the love seat across the room, facing the confused android.

It kept its blue orbs on the strange human and didn't budge from its place.

It watched as the human grabbed the bottle of champagne before pouring it in to a glass for him to drink.

"I know you're a deviant" for the first time, the android was in shock. It slowly closed its legs as it soon realised that it had been caught.

"...don't worry, I'm not here to send you away to a scrap yard. I'm here to help" the human explained before chugging down his glass of white champagne.

The android could only watch with uncertainty as it awaited for the human to finish.

"My name is Kim Seokjin and my job is to help deviants (such as yourself) along with my partner, Kim Namjoon. If you would like to receive help to live a life that you want, then you can come with me" Seokjin stood up with one hand holding the cup and the other stuffed in his pocket.

The android watched with caution as the human came closer before offering his free hand to it.

"What do you say? Want to stay here and forever be known as a sex android or do you want to come with me and be known as Park Jimin?" It was in shock, it had never heard its name before and only heard pet names and insults.

"...yes, please" Jimin whispered. Jin smirked before walking over to the door to where his briefcase was and threw it towards the android who caught it effortlessly.

"Good, let's get you dressed"

_______________________________________