Mhaire/Ria

I wake up to the sound of the door open, the last fight was bad, I didn't know that we where allowed weapon but he cut leg, as I won the fight and I didn't get the chance to get back at him, I look at Gerrett how is stitching me leg I have a memory of me kicking someone and I see him look at me.

"good you are awake" I hear someone say and I see the man stand at the door of the cage.

"You are doing good, and you are making me money" he say and I don't answer him as Gerrett is helping me.

"46 can you patch 56 up?" I hear him ask and I see him look at me.

"Yes sir I can patch 56 up but I need some stuff" he say and I see him nod.

"anything you want 56?" he ask and I don't speak and he look at me.

"a new blanket would do 56 good" Gerrett tells me and he nod and I see him nod as he leave and I look at Gerrett.

"What the fuck was that?" I whisper to him when the door is closed.

"if you win you earn tuff, so right now you are winning and you earn stuff, so next time ask for something" he say and I see them come back with a new first aid kit and a blanket. I see how they step in the cage and I see how they holding a stun-gun in their hand if they didn't I would have tried to attack them and try to get out of this place, I see Gerrett take the aid kit and the blanket and then they back out and I see Gerrett place the blanket and cover me and I feel it it's soft and it's like heaven in this place of hell.

"god this is soft" I whisper and he look at me.

"Sleep You will need it, something you will find out now is they will pitch you in more, and the fight will get worse for you" he whisper as he help me lay down in the bed and I look at him.

"You think I can ask for another bed?" I whisper as I feel him whip my leg.

"I don't know, everyone here as always been losing most of the fight's" he tells me and I look at the light as I fall asleep.

I have got use to wake up the sound of the door and I get up and I have trouble standing on my leg I look down and it look a little red and I hope that I won't fight today, but I get called and so is two others but Gerrett hasn't been called in a few days I hope that he will not be called and I that he can help me when I come back from the fight. I see how they new fighters stand in the line where they keep those we fight against. I can tell they are good fighters by looking at them, I just hope that I will not lose this, so far I haven't killed anyone yet. I keep looking at the men that is calling the numbers of each of us and the opponents number, I see that one of the biggest me is the one I'm going to fight. 

I see how the guy's from my room and I secretly cheer for them, but I don't say a word I haven't been speaking since they got me here, sure I speak with the guy's in my room but not to those how took me, I just happy that my brothers are not here, I see how a women walk in she is dress with this bright red cocktail dress, I don't know why she is here but this is the first time I have seen a women here, I see how my fellow fighters go thru their fight's I wait until my fight. I see how they are looking at me as they lose my chain and I walk against the door into the pit and I see the leader of my room.

"His big but he's slow" he say as he hold his hand on the door.

"He have a weak left knee" he say and then he open the door for me and I walk into the pit and I hope that he gave me something good.

I see him move slow so it seem like the man was right, about one thing and I trying to keep moving and I keep ducks under his blow, I hope that I can keep him up until he get tired, and I know this will not be a good win and I see him limp on his left side I need him to get close to the Wall so I can I use the wall to get a little higher up. I get him and I run straight at him he wasn't expecting it from what I can tell and when I get the leap up I hit hard and I get a good blow to his hip, and he don't go down but he get more piss off and I keep fighting him like I have the others, but this one is harder then before. I feel him hit straight at my temple and I should have gone down but thanks to my Uncle Ivan's training I stay on my feet, I back away from him and I hear them cheer on him and not on me, I'm not going to lose this fight. I keep hitting him and I keep fighting and I see in the corner of my eye and I see something come flying down into the pit and I know it's not meet for me, and I see how my opponent grab the pipe that was thrown into the pit and I know now I'm in danger and I see him smirk at me, as he start swinging it, but he can't control it, I remember How my Uncle Ivan taught me to fight and I remember how my Uncle Akira he told me always keep my eyes on the Shoulder or his eyes never on his arms or hand's. I look at his shoulder and I roll away from him and I hear him scream at this. I feel the pipe hit the back of my head and I fall down, and the world goes black. The last thing I see is the smirk on his face.

I don't know how long I have been out but I wake up back in my cage, Gerrett is next to me with a wet cloth, cleaning up my wound and I look at him,  but I know I have a concussion because I see double and my head hurt like hell and I close my eyes again and hope the nausea will go away.

"46" I hear someone call and it sound so loud.

"Sir?" I hear Gerrett answer and I hear the Cage get open.

"How bad?" I hear him ask and I slowly open my eyes.

"The wound are not bad" he say and I see them look at me as I try to open my eyes.

"56 how are you feeling?" they ask and I trying to get the nausea under control. 

"I think I have a Concussion and I don't feel so good" I tell them and I roll to my side and I puke in the bucket that Gerrett and I have made sure we have for this, we have two of them one that we use at Toilet and one for when we feel sick.

"What do you need to get 56 back on it's feet" he ask and I close my eyes as Gerrett are looking at me and I see him take a deep breath.

"56 need rest and some medic, clean water wouldn't hurt, 56 need to drink" he say and I know that he don't like asking about this.

"56 What do you need?" he ask and I look at him as I remember what Gerrett ask and I look at him.

"A new pillow, I don't think I earned a new bed" I whisper out and I see the man look at me and then leave, I see Gerrett nod to me as he sitt down and start cleaning the back of my head.

"How bad did I lose?" I ask and he look at me, as he give me a smile.

"G is R up yet?" I hear someone yell we have all been called by the frist letter of our Name.

"Yeah R is up not felling so hot, but alive" Gerrett  call out and I hear the cheering thru the room.

"Please keep it down, She have a Concussion" Gerrett call out and they calm down and I see him look at me.

"if he hadn't use that pipe you would have had him" Gerrett say and I know if I nod I will fell sick again.

"everyone I fight against the last three times have had weapon, and I lost each of them" I hiss as I look at the wall, I wish I was home.

I fall asleep again and I hear some banging, in the room and I try to open my eyes but I can't but I feel that I get moved from the first bed to a really soft bed, I feel the pillow under my head it's soft just like my own back home I open one of my eyes and I see Gerrett stand chained and I know that he will be fighting today and force my body up.

"Stay in bed" I hear someone say and I look at Gerrett how turn to me.

"46, Hit hard and straight" I call out I remember to call him his number and not the Name, because If i would have called him his name I would get beaten.

"Sleep 56 I will be back soon" he say and I close my eyes.

I know that I will die here, I will never see Blaze again, I feel the tears run down my face as I think about my family and my love, I know that I'm lost to my family. I'm just a number amongst missing people now, I know that I can't think like that but I have heard the guy's here talking some have been here just a few weeks other's years, and they are all just a number, just like they have taken my name away from me. I'm no longer Mhaire or Ria I'm 56 that's who they made me.