Chapter one: the calm before the storm

Oswald stirs, Feeling his Beloved Edward's welcome warmth next to him. Oswald snuggles up Closer to Ed, stroking his bare back, feeling those old belt buckle scars that are peppered over his back. Oswald frowns slightly, still shocked that anyone could be so cruel to his beautiful Edward.
He inhales a deep, intoxicating breath of Edward's scent. " Hmm... Oswald..." Ed mumbles sleepily, Pressing his forehead against Oswald's. Oswald finds himself gazing into deep dark Hazel eyes, mesmerized by them. A shy smile spreads across his face, a smile reserved for Ed. "You are just so precious..." Ed says quietly. Oswald gasps silently, still in disbelief that anyone could possibly be this beautiful. Ed is a rare creature. Beautiful, handsome, gorgeous, and sexy, but also Intelligent, wise, brave, and kind. So kind. Just as long as no one was threatening the love of his life. He cared, too. He cared about Oswald.
I would do anything for you.... Those six little words seemed like nothing to anyone else, but those two knew the truth. It was a promise. I would do anything for you was Ed's promise to Oswald that he'd never leave him alone and broken Ever again. That was the moment Oswald fell for Ed. When Ed made that promise. Oswald remembers that promise every time He looks at Ed, like right now. Ed leans in closer, filling the space between them. Their lips meet, and Oswald gasps silently, tangling his fingers into Ed's hair. Ed pulls Oswald closer, rolling him onto his back. Ed trails his lips down to Oswald's neck, kissing and sucking. "Oh..." Oswald moans, squirming. Ed returns his attention to Oswald's lips, Kissing him slowly. "I know what I want to do... I want to make love to you, my dear Oswald..." Ed whispers against Oswald's lips. Oswald lets out a small gasp as Ed enters him, slowly, gently, delicately, like Oswald was made of glass or porcelain. Ed repeats the slow, sweet pattern over and over, their light, surprised gasps of pleasure mingling. Oswald pants as he inches closer and closer to the edge. "Ed, I'm--i'm gonna--" Oswald stutters, then lets out a small yelp as he comes. Ed gasps, panting, breathless. He pours himself into his beloved, letting out a small moan. He collapses on top of his Oswald. They just lay there, panting in unison. "I love you so much, Edward."
"I love you too, Oswald."