41

"what did you just say?" hara whispered.

Yoongi pulled hara and connected their lips, his eyebrows furrowed in nervousness. His hands cupped her cheeks softly and hara couldnt help but melt into the kiss.

He tugged on her hoodie to pull her closer and hara fell foward into his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

The two finally pulled away gasping for breath and hara gazed at yoongi who was looking at her his eyes wide.

She stared at him.

And then she ran.

Hara ran away from yoongi so fast, her hair was flying behind her.

Yoongi was suga? What the fuck?

There was only one person who called her hoe and she literally had texted suga last night to teach him how to kiss her.

She panted coming to a stop near a tree and put her hands on her knee breathing heavily.

Her hands went inside her hair when she realised

"oh my fucking god, I insulted suga, said he had a small dick, called him names, told him I had the fattest crush on yoongi" hara shuddered in embarassment.

"what the fuck am I going to do?" hara said biting her nails.

"why the fuck are you so shallow lee hara" she cursed herself and then heard yoongi calling out her name.

She got up and ran even further and suddenly bumped into someone.

"fuck im so sorry" she spoke and looked up.

"JIMIN?" she shouted.

"hara? What are you doing here?" jimin asked her but hara ran and hid behind a bush she noticed and hoped yoongi wouldnt find her.

She prayed that yoongi would just leave and she could go home and lock herself up and never show her face to the world again.

"im such a fuckup, i evem told suga that i would fuck yoongi oh my god" she said speaking to herself.

"I wouldnt mind that though" she heard a voice and her leg kicked at the person as a reflex.

"what the fuck Hara, I want to have babies you know" the voice said in pain.

"yoongi? Shit im so sorry" she said getting up and seeing that yoongi was holding his jean zipper in pain.

"are you okay? Im so sorry" she said and without realising it her hand went straight for his zipper and she touched it to make sure he was okay.

"fuck, hara dont start stuff that you dont want" yoongi said his voice strainign and hara realised her mistake and immediately took her hand from his lower area and gasped.

"lets go to my house" yoongi said and got up, lightly flinchign from the pain.

Hara nodded in defeat slightly, her face red with embarassment and she walked home with yoongi.

----

The two reached yoongi's house and of course he lived in a huge mansion with 4 floors and 3 balconies.

Hara's jaw was open the whole time she walked through his house. The house was quiet and hara wondered if yoongi lived all alone.

"do you live alone?"

"duh" he replied climbing the stairs.

"okay" hara replied and followed him

Yoongi abruptly stopped climbing the stairs which caused hara to bump into him hard.

"what the fuck? Whyd you stop. Ow my head hurts" she said cursing yoongi.

"shut up hoe, I can do what i want" yoongi replied looking at his phone.

"you shut up gramps, always doing senseless stuff" hara said frowning.

The two looked at each other and started laughing.

Yoongi led hara to his room and immediately she jumped on his bed and stretched her arms and legs.

"getting comfy I see" yoongi spoke smiling before getting under the covers and pulling hara to his side.

"I get why you said all that stuff about you not liking me, im sorry I blockef you and shit. Also we will never ever ever speak about whatever crap I've said to you in the past couple months" she said her hands moving around.

"you mean crap like you calling me Daddy and how you wanted me to have your kids?" yoongi asked smirking.

"precisely, so shut the fuck up" hara replied slapping yoongi's arm and turned away from him.

Yoongi hugged hara from behind, his arm wrapped around her waist and his face placed near hara's neck.

The two slowly started to feel tired and sleepy and soft snores filled the room eventually.