56.

Date: 5.17.20
Time: 3:52 AM
A/n: Literally writing this at work to keep me up. If any of you guys have a Nintendo Switch you guys should add me.
SW 2437-6628-3300
P.s. sorry I haven't been posting. I work a lot now. But I'll try to write at work since I just sit around for 12 hours. It's just hard cause I have to write on my phone. So please excuse typos thx u.

Yoongi's POV

I was in my office a few days after Yn's baby shower when she came stomping in.

Y/n: " Can we go look at those house or is that not an option because I don't think I can pick one unless I physically see and imagine how things will be placed."

Yoongi: " Baby you are very much pregnant. You sure you're comfortable enough to walk around that much. Those houses aren't small." She rolls her eyes and nods.

Y/n: "I'll be fine."

I grab my car keys and look for one of the boys to come with us. Unfortunately the first one I find is the God of Destruction so hopefully he doesn't break anything in these houses.

We drive about 30 minutes away from our curtain house as Y/n bounces in her seat excitedly.

Yoongi: " Baby calm down I don't want you to tired yourself out. We've got a long day ahead of us." She nods and jumps out of the car. You know for being 6 months pregnant she's still very energized.

I open the lock to the house and Y/n and Namjoon shoot past me to see the most white I've ever seen. Everything was white. The floors. The walls. The carpet. Not something you want with a baby, but if my girl likes it we can change anything she wants.

Y/n: " It's very white." She gets this weird look on her face. "But I like the look of the outside. This house had the biggest backyard as well." I nod my head and follow her around.

We walk into the kitchen where we find Namjoon looking through the cabinets only to be opening one and completely pulling it handle off. All I see is Y/n shaking her head.

Namjoon: "sorry" he just laughs awkwardly and lays the cabinet handle on the counter.

Y/n: " I like that the kitchen is that big. I mean I don't cook but I know Jin would love it." I nod my head and follow right behind her.

We make our way up the stairs to the bedrooms. 9 Bedrooms. One for each of the boys and the baby plus one for me and Y/n.

We make our way to the master bedroom. All I see is sparkles in Y/n's eyes.

Yoongi: "By the look in your eye I have a feeling we aren't gonna make it to see the rest of the houses." She giggles and shakes her head.

Y/n: " I don't know I just have a feeling like this is where we should live plus the baby is kicking up a storm so we have her approval. Anything we don't like we change. Like all the white. Can go. Other the that I love everything. It has a room for all the boys. The baby's room is just right. Our room is very nice. The kitchen is perfect. It has the backyard that I wanted. So maybe we should get this one." I nod my head and pull out my phone as she walks over to me.

Namjoon: " since I'm here can I pick my room out first" Y/n just laughs and nods her head causing Namjoon to take off running to look at all the rooms he has to pick from. I write a quick message to the realtor (idk if I spelled that right I drew a very big blank mind trying to figure out the word I was thinking of. But you guys know what I was going for) and get a message back right away. I look up to see Y/n looking out the window rubbing her stomach. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her shoulder and smile.

Yoongi: "we kinda gotta get home and start packing my love. We are now the owners of this house" She does a little happy dance causing me to laugh. God I love this girl.

A/n: 741 words. Not the 1000 I'd say I'd get too but when I get home I'll look up pictures of houses okay Bc I know I like a visual reference. But hope you enjoy sorry for taking so long to post. Life has just been crazy.

Also I thought mint green haired Yoongi was my favorite but Nuh uh BLONDE YOONGI ANY DAY BABBBYYY