Chapter Twelve

"AHHHH THERE YOU ARE" Two voices squealed as Draco and I made our way over to the Slytherin table for dinner. Our classes were over for the day and we could finally relax.

"Where have you been!" Daphne yelled as I took a seat in between her and Tracey.

"I've been in class, silly" I said as I began tucking into some food in front of me. Draco sat opposite us next to Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle.

"We were thinking of doing something fun tonight" Tracey piped up next to me whilst giving me a small hug.

"Well fun is my middle name after all. What kind of fun?" I joked whilst nibbling on some pastry.

"Yeah, what kind of fun exactly?" Blaise said wiggling his eyebrows and I just rolled my eyes.

"Just a few games, with a few welcome drinks..." she trailed off as she discreetly pulled out a small bottle of fire whiskey from inside her robes, Daphne doing the same.

"AHHHH where did you get it!" I squealed as the boys all raised their eyebrows at the sight, suddenly interested.

"A friend" Daphne responded with a cheeky smile on her face and I grinned.

"Games night it is. You boys in?" I questioned, turning to the four sat in front of us.

"You going to share?" Blaise questioned back, gesturing towards the fire whiskey the girls had now put back in their robes.

"I guess we could spare a few extra drops" I winked and Blaise's mouth opened wide.

"We're in" He said simply and Draco glared at him, however didn't object.

——————

It was about 8pm and I was in our dorm with Daphne and Tracey. The rest of dinner had gone by uneventfully and we spent the next hour in our dorms, talking about random stuff.

I lay on my bed still in my uniform and turned to face Tracey who was also laying on her back on her bed, babbling on about Goyle.

"-and he's just so damn sexy! I know he doesn't speak much but, when he does I swear he has the softest voice!" She said dreamily and Daphne came out of the bathroom, plonking herself down next to my feet on my bed.

"Going on about Goyle again?" She questioned with a giggle and I raised my eyebrows.

"Literally non-stop. She does this a lot?" I asked and giggled back.

"I'm pretty sure she's had a crush on him for like 2 years. Mental really, he barely speaks to her!" she added and Tracey just huffed.

"He so does" She whined.

"He so doesn't" Daphne mimicked and Tracey groaned.

"Now now girls, let's get changed before a real argument breaks out between you two" I joked and stood up from my comfy position. I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a black strapless bandeau top and a pair of tight black leggings that always hugged my butt perfectly. I then sighed and pulled out a long sleeved knitted black cardigan, remembering the mark on my arm. After quickly changing in the bathroom, I stepped out and saw Tracey and Daphne already changed, waiting for me sitting on their beds.

Throwing my uniform into a pile on the floor next to my bed I exclaimed excitedly "Let's go get drunk!" and the two giggled before we headed down the stairs towards the common room. To our surprise, the boys were already there.

"Hi boys" I cooed jokingly and nudged Tracey towards Goyle who just sat looking clueless.

Their attention suddenly turned onto Daphne as she handed me one of the bottles of fire whiskey. I nodded and made my way over to Draco and leaned over his shoulders from behind him on the couch. "Here you are" I whispered. He smirked back at me. "Don't drink it all at once" I teased and he rolled his eyes. I walked round the front of the couch and plonked myself down in between Draco and the arm of the couch. It was cosy. My cardigan slipped down a little exposing my bare shoulders which I didn't care about much, but Draco seemed to notice too and his eyes were glued to them as he took a swig of the whiskey from the bottle. I smiled to myself and turned to Tracey who was sitting on the floor next to Daphne, whilst the rest of the boys filled up the other couches.