another love

Caitlin's Apartment

Mon sped Caitlin through her front door with his jacket over her shoulders. "Damn. Are we still leaping off buildings?" Caitlin asked. 

"No, we are here," Mon said as he guided Caitlin to her bedroom. 

"Vodka and alien speed...not a good combination," Caitlin said and Mon laughed. 

"So, are you gonna call her?" She asked. 

"Who?" Mon asked. 

"That girl. The one who gave you her number," Caitlin said. 

"I hadn't really thought about it," Mon said. 

"Yes, you have. But I know you. You won't," Caitlin said as she started to take her dress off and Mon turned his back to her so she would have her space. "You'll let her slip right through your fingers because you think you don't deserve happiness. But what you don't realize is, you need a little saving, too," she continued but her dress was stuck. "Little help, please," she said and Mon turned to her. 

"W...Yeah. Okay," he said before he used his speed to undress Caitlin and put her in PJs. 

"There you go again. Saving me from that evil dress," she said before Mon guided Caitlin to her bed. 

"Get in bed," he said. 

"Did you sneak a peek? At my goods?" Caitlin asked as she got in her bed and under the sheets. "I wouldn't be much of a hero if I did," he said. 

"Yeah, but it's okay if you peeked a little. You deserve a peek for all the good stuff you do," Caitlin said and Mon smiled. 

"Drink lots of water," he said. 

"Thank you for tonight," she said then she whispered. "I sang." Mon continued to smile. 

"Any time," he whispered before he tried to get up but Caitlin grabbed his hand. 

"Hey, Mon? Will you stay with me until I fall asleep?" she asked as he sat back down next to her. 

"Sure, yeah," he said.

STAR Labs
Next Morning

Caitlin walked in with her hair in a ponytail and was wearing sunglasses. There waiting for her was Mon, smirking. "Hi," he said. 

"So loud," she mumbled as they began to walk to the cortex. 

"Oh, ho-ho. I just wanted to make sure you're okay," Mon said. 

"Let's just say I envy your inability to get drunk. I don't remember much from last night," Caitlin said. 

"Yeah, that's probably for the best. ♪ Summer lovin' ♪" Mon said and Caitlin flinched. 

"Oh, God. That I do remember," she said as they entered the cortex with Mon laughing. But in the cortex was Wells, Cisco & Barry, with all serious expressions. 

"What's wrong?" Mon asked. 

"Hartley's gone," Barry said. 

"He escaped from the Pipeline? How is that even possible?" Mon asked. 

"I let him out," Cisco said and the two just stared at him. "Are you mad? I can't tell with those glasses on," Cisco said to Caitlin. 

"I'd like to yell and wave my arms, but I'm afraid I'd throw up," Caitlin said. 

"Why? What were you thinking? You know how dangerous he is," Mon said. 

"Hartley said he knew what happened to Ronnie," Cisco said.