7. time for lunch

Author talking
Back to Dimino high School
Finally lunch time as everyone rush out of their classrooms Joey was walking to the cafeteria as he makes his way inside he sits down on the bench as he waits patiently for his friends and his boyfriend. As Joey was waiting for his group to come he decided to feed the babies a few minutes went by and he could finally see his friends coming he sees that Yami was holding Yugi hand bakura was giving ryou a piggyback ride and marik was arguing with his boyfriend Malik about chocolate cake as his friends make their way to the bench and sat down they started to have a lovely conversation. Joey was just laughing with them enjoying the moment that they were having until he sees his boyfriend walking in the cafeteria. As duke makes his way to the bench he sits right next to Joey as he leans in and gives him a kiss on the forehead. Joey been trying to tell duke the terrible news since second period honey bun don't get mad but I asked kiaba to sit with us if you don't mind. Duke smile disappeared again what did you just said seto kaiba going to be sitting with us he's coming in 5 minutes you see we have this project together were parents so technically we have to stick together until the 4 weeks are over. Duke didn't say another word Joey pouted and give him the puppy eyes don't be rude this is just a temporary thing so can you try to behave please I want to get a good grade. Duke looks at his beautiful innocent boyfriend as he rolled his eyes and siad find babycakes but if he does anything stupid I'm going to kick his ass. Joey just giggles and leans in to give Duke a kiss on the cheek you're the best honey bun and such a badass and winks at him in a flirty way.

Seto talking
When I entered the cafeteria I could see Joey giving Duke a kiss on the cheek that I almost couldn't control my anger and my jealousy I couldn't take it I desperately wanted to walk up to duke and smash his face on the table but knowing me I have to control myself so I breathe in and out. I made my way to the table everyone looked behind when I say hello Mommy where do I sit

Joey talking
as I was almost done feeding the babies I could hear a familiar voice saying hello Mommy were do I sit. I looked up and see Seto kaiba right behind my friends everyone was in shocked and Duke told him who are you calling Mommy seto pointed at me with a evil grin and siad Joey of course. As we make direct eye contact I had to say the word's even though it's ridiculous to say it but is part of the project and I know Duke is going to boiled up in madness but here I go hey there daddy you can sit right next to me with the babies everybody looked at me in shocked did you just call him daddy. Oh right I forgot to tell you guys me and kaiba are doing this project together training to be parents in the future and the babies are voice activated so it will only recognize my voice and kaiba's voice only if we call each other daddy and mommy it will know who's who I know it sounds a lot of information to take in but it is part the assignment of this project and I really want to get a good grade so I have to deal with it right kiada. Yes wheeler now where do I sit you can sit right next to me and you could help me finish by feeding the babies so which one do you want to feed Emma or jr. Seto looks at Joey you name the dolls why did you name him Junior because he's a Seto kaiba as Joey did a little grin and let out a little giggle. You name a doll after me yes I did it will be fun and it's funny as seto shakes his head and rolls his eyes I can't believe you named a doll after me that's just ridiculous. You're so mean money bags why can you be nice anyways I have to go changed Junior and Emma so I'll be right back oh before I leave I forgot to say bye to you guys. I know you guys are busy during lunch so see you guys later okay as Joey waves goodbye to his group.

Arthur talking
Seto looks at the group of geeks you guys are leaving already yami answers kiada's question well yea me and ygui have to go to the drama club meeting and bakura and ryou are going to there make out tree malik and marik are going to there cooking class to make a chocolate cake when the geek squad left duke and Seto we're the only ones left at the table waiting for Joey to come back. Duke was the first one to speak just because you're partner up with Joey in this project doesn't means you're real lovers in real life. Seto grins and let a little chuckle did Joey tell you he spending the next 4 weeks at my place Duke's eyes widened what are you talking about are you kidding me are you joking right now are you freaking serious Joey wouldn't do that. Oh really why don't you ask him when he comes back to be honest I'm excited I even made a room for Joey just for him and you know what's the most exciting part about it. That his room is right next to mine. Your such a perv kaiba if you put a finger on Joey I will end you as seto looks deep down in to Duke's eyes and said not if end you first. Just to let you know I can't meet you after school I have to take Joey with me you know for our project before duke can say another word Joey came back to the cafeteria with the babies in his arms he sat in the middle between Seto and Duke so what were you guys talking about when I left seto looks at Duke and gave him a evil smirk well I was just telling your boyfriend here that your staying at my house for 4 weeks. Joey looks at duke oh yeah I almost forgot about that I didn't mean to forget to tell you duke but because kabias house is much more bigger and there's more space plus my job is really close by his house and seto is going to be busy running his corporation so it will be easier for me and him. I hope you're not mad at me Joey gives Duke a warm smile and his puppy dog eyes Duke just holes Joey's hand whatever makes you happy just promise me you'll be careful as he kisses Joey on the cheek don't worry about anyting and I promise to be careful as the Bell finally ring agian and lunch was finally over Duke was ready to take Joey to his next class but what surprised him was that Joey siad bye honey buns you don't have to take me to class seto and I have 5th and 6th together as Joey and seto walk away leaving behind a shocking Duke still sitting on the bench Frozen in place.

oh my God you guys I can't believe I've already made ❤️seven parts❤️ now isn't that amazing but like I said before you guys if I make any mistakes please let me know and if it doesn't make sense to you let me know so I could try to explain it to you thank you for all your love and support 💖 Puppyshipping 💖