Backstory (pt.2)

"Oh, so you know spells too ? Don't you think you're a little overpowered" says the pharaoh as he looks to me with the corner of his eye then looks back at the tea on the table.
"Then, mighty pharaoh, I need to write a letter to my family, do I have the permission ?" I tell him, trying a small trick.
"A small letter, I hope. Just say what you want to write"  He tells me.
"Your brother and sisters are my pack. Write this." I tell him sarcastically as my pack enters the chamber with flesh in their mouths. He pushes a silver dagger in the heart of his sister, Hopshet. His other brothers and sisters back up and look at him horrified.
"You see, no mythical creature like you can defeat me. Bring me Seth and I'll defeat him" He continues as he makes his tea, while I break the chains.
"Defeat this" I say as I hit him with the chains in his head, knocking him off balance.
"Stupid, I wear a helmet, can't you see?" He says as he tries to push his dagger in my stomach, I back up fast while he makes many slashes, none of them touching me. I then slash his hand as he takes his morning-star from under his cape. He swings it at me with power, almost touching me. I then jump to his back pushing him against the wall, giving him a fatal kick. He throws his dagger at me, reaching my shoulder. I take it out and push it in his chest.
"Werewolves are not poor pharaohs that swim in gold. We swim in the blood of our enemies" I tell him as I turn my back and go outside, while ripping the cage and throwing it on his head.
"Optam, Bring his head" I tell the pharaoh's brother. He cuts it with one big slash to his neck.
We reach outside to find the guards standing, ready to kill with silver spears.
"Surrender yourself !" A guard yells, holding the spear ready to be thrown like a javelin.
"Optam, The head" I say, seeing with the corner of my eye Optam throwing the head to their feet. The whole town come to the back of the guards, looking at us afraid. The guard throws the spear to my head, while I dodge and catch the spear in mid air, almost hitting Teia, the pharaoh's sister. I hold the spear low to the ground and run at the guard, hitting him with the spear in his belly, bleeding while I continue to push him to a wall. I then let him hang on the spear while I push it in a wall.
"This is not over, you'll live a torture life, you'll see your loved ones die !" He tells me, which after he says a spell. I feel pain in my chest, right in my heart and growl from the pain. My pack looks at me strange, like I'm off the ground. I see myself floating. I then fall back to the ground.
"What did you do to me ?!" I yell the guard,  angry.
"You're immortal, now suffer" He says as his last words.
"Let's go, in the mountains" I tell my pack, which we after run there. We run like lightning and thunder, making big sound as we run. We howl while looking at the moon, seeing it full.
"We'll stay here till someone comes to us, or till a pharaoh wants us, any declines ?" I say while looking at them.
"No, Aker" says Teia, as the beta of the pack.
Well, now we wait some years. Me, Aker. Teia, Optam, Hopshet died, and remains Ankar. What will I do with such a small pack.
"Just so we remain to protect the earth from evil, we need to be immortal. Does anyone know the spell?" I say, looking at them.
"I know the spell, Aker, but It's the most hurtful one, much more than it hurt you" says Ankar.
"Teia, Optam, can you bear the pain ?" I ask them
"As the pain you endured with the silver dagger in your shoulder" says Teia.
"Ankar, hurry up, it's almost sunrise" I tell him. He makes Teia & Optam immortals, they float in the air, some patterns appear on their fur, in a much ancient language than hieroglyphic.
"Come on, let's find shelter near water" I tell them as we run to find water behind the mountain. We find water near a cave full of wolves. We stay there, in the cave, before drinking water.