Racer

Written By: hoesaegcity

Summary: Taehyung's a racer.

Jeongguk's a mechanic, but he's not a fan of racing.

Their two worlds collide

"The name's V." He stretched out his hand for the other to take it, to which he did, slowly reaching his hand out and firmly shaking it, hesitating a little.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung nodded with a small smile as he retracted his hand and sticking them in his jeans pockets, looking around the small shop as Jungkook stared at him with slight furrowed eyebrows. "Can I help you with something?"

"Well, I was wondering how much a paint job for my car would cost." Jeongguk looked over to the car where the brunette was pointing at, eyes carefully examining the vehicle.

It looked awfully new and shiny-and that's when it hit him.

It's a fucking race car.

"That's a race car, though," he stated as he looked over at him a little confused, not understanding how he even got his hands on a car like that. "Is that even yours?"

"Yes," Taehyung replied with a small nod of his head, sticking his hand back into his pocket as he turned his gaze back to the slightly smaller male.

"But, how?" He questioned as his eyes traveled back to the race car parked in the lot, right in front of the garage, a little shocked he was able to get his hands on something so fucking gorgeous.

"I'm a racer."

Status: Ongoing.

Recommended By: ikalavie