Keeping the secret!

They got to the precinct got changed and headed to roll call. They sat in their assigned chairs and listened to grey give orders but the whole time lucy could feel Tim's eyes lingering on her. Grey finished giving orders and Lucy went and grabbed  the bag to load into the squad car when she was interrupted by Lopez "hey Chen you coming to my party tonight" Lopez asked Chen as she loaded her bag into the squad car "ya of course" Chen responded closing the trunk "okay see you their" she said walking away and Chen was soon join by Bradford and they got into the squad car they were driving for a few minutes when Lucy wanted to brake the silence she leaned against the center console looking at Tim "I saw your eyes staring during roll call" Lucy said poking his arm "no they weren't" Tim defended "they so were!" Lucy said laughing "okay they might have been but how am I not suppose to not stare when you look so good in your uniform" he said taking her hand "you can't do that or someone will notice" Lucy explained "no one will notice we're fine" Tim said kiss her hand "what about Lopez's party their alcohol involved and you know me and Booze everything comes out" Lucy said giggling Tim loved her little laughs "will be fine I won't let you get drunk I promise" 7-Adam 19 report to 24Southland domestic in progress. Tim let go of her hand and headed and switched on the lights
......................................................................................
Party
Lucy and Jackson showed up to the bar and saw Nolan Jessica Harper  and Bradford sitting in one of the reserved circular bunks   "hey we should go sit with them" Lucy said to Jackson "ya!" They walked over Jackson  slid next to Harper who was next to Jessica who Nolan had his arm rapped around so Lucy slid next to Tim. "Hey guys" Jackson said sipping his drink "hey" they all said in unison Tim slid his hand onto Lucy knee in a way no one would notice.  They were all making small talk when they were interrupted by a very hyper Angela "hey Lucy I wanna set you up with my friend!" Angela  said Lucy felt Tim squeeze her leg tighter. "Umm" Lucy went to say something but was interrupted by Jackson "oh she seeing someone" he send eating his fries "JACKSON!" Lucy yelled at him WHAT!? He responded "oh spill" Angela said spilling into the bunk "oh she won't tell me anything but his first name BrAdLeY" Jackson said laughing "ooo is he good" Angela asked raising her eye brow Lucy felt Tim drawing shapes on her thigh "umm" Lucy was blank then... "ya Lucy tell us about the guy who's the best you've ever had" Jackson said all smug Tim was drinking his beer when he choked to stop from laughing. "Hard time swallowing" Angela said slapping Tim in the back of the head "I'm fine thank you anyone want another round" they all said they did so Tim went to go get drinks "I will help" Lucy said getting up and following Tim they went to the side of the bar no one could see "another round please" Tim asked the bar tender "so the best you ever had huh" Tim said kissing her cheek "might of said something like that" Lucy said grabbing a few drinks "it the same for me" Tim replied as she walked In front of him. They went back into the back and it took less then a minute in till Lucy was being interrogated. "Okay so how big" Angela asked grabbing Chen's  hand and pulling them apart. Tim quickly pulled her hands away "I personally don't wanna know that" Tim sorta laughed. "Oh what ever tell me when T.O buzz kill is gone LETS DANE" Angela yelled "FINALLY" Jackson screamed pulling Lucy on the dance floor...they were dancing for a few minutes when Lucy saw Tim's eyes on her she pulled her phone  stop starring😏 she texted him she watched as he pulled out his phone and laughed can't when you sway your hips like that 😘 Tim texted a slow song soon came on Jackson and Lucy sat down with Harper and Tim while Lopez and Wes slowed dance with John and Jessica dancing right next to them wish I could dance with you 😢 Tim texted Lucy so do i🥺 Lucy responded wanna head out of here Tim texted her yes but how? Lucy texted him but then looked to him follow my lead Tim texted by now everyone stoped dancing  and were sitting down "hey I'm going to head out and Lucy needs a ride home sense Jackson going home with sterling so I'm going to take her" Tim said "k" everyone responded they were to busy to notice "I'm going to stay out tonight don't wait up" Jackson yelled "I won't!" Lucy responded. They pulled up to Lucy place some how her head had got on his shoulder "Luc were here" Tim said lightly tapping her "nooo I don't wanna walk" Lucy whined "what you want me to carry you boot?" Tim laughed "yess please" Lucy gave him her puppy eyes "FINE" Tim said getting out and grabbing her bridal style into the house then throwing her on to the bed HEY she yelled "what you think I was just going to carry you and not get a laugh out of it" Tim laughed they got into bed and cuddled up when Lucy got a text from Rachel......
This is not my best chapter but I hope you like it!

The Beginning जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें