ninteen

(smut warning)

liked by 76thatgirlnorah: patrick deserved better and that's final

liked by 76
thatgirlnorah: patrick deserved better and that's final

view all comments

liltimmytim: you're spoiling the book for me

amberharrison: stop talking nerd i don't understand

~

norah

i lock the door behind us before timmy and i are falling onto the bed. i feel a little bad for doing this on the big sister i never had's bed, but sometimes we all have to make compromises.

"i don't want to overstep any boundaries, okay? what were you thinking we'd do?" timothèe asks, breaking away from the kiss. my heart begins to race even more. i prop myself up on my elbows before i begin to speak.

"i don't think i'm ready to have sex yet, if that's okay. but i don't know, some in the pants stuff is just fine. as long as we can keep the lights off," i explain, avoiding his gaze. i feel like i've disappointed him and taken away the high school fantasy of losing your virginity on prom night. "i'm sorry," i add.

"no, no, no, that's okay. that's why i asked, yeah? the lights stay off if that makes you comfortable, but say the words and we just cuddle. does that sound good?" timothèe asks, sitting down on the bed with me. he holds my upper thigh in support, instantly calming me down.

"that's perfect. i love you," i tell him before wrapping my legs around his sides.

the light from the street that seeps through the window catches perfectly on his face. timmy stares up at me, absolutely awestruck. "i love you," he says before grasping both sides of my face and pulling me to meet him. the kiss starts slow, but the pace is soon quickened; we're drunk, high, horny teenagers after all. his hands wander to my sides and slightly under my sweater. "can i take this off?" he asks gently.

i mutter a yes to him and keep eye contact as his cold fingers glide under my top. i raise my arms like a child as he grips the fabric and carefully pulls it over my head. it's dark, but i still feel like i should cover up. i cross my arms over my chest as his eyes stare into my chest.

"fuck, look at you. you're so beautiful," timothèe sputters out, running his fingers across my crossed arms. "do you want to put it back on? it's okay if you do," he reassures me.

"no, it's okay. i just want to keep my bra on," i tell him, removing my arms from my chest. i expose a nude coloured lace bra to him, and his jaw drops.

"yeah, that's fine. fuck nor," he grumbles before kissing down my neck.

he nips and sucks on his way down, leaving little marks for me to admire tomorrow. i lean my head back to give him more space, loving how his hot lips feel on my body. while he kisses my skin, he plays with my breasts over my bra. i let out a soft, breathy moan as he begins to leave hickies over my tits. as he does this, i run my fingers down his clothed chest.