Mara

I ran down the hull, what the hell happened, one minute we had Amritsar with the Russians next thing it's ever it's everyone for themself. I got a radio from Jack, his men attacked him and the Russians started to attack their own people, I don't know what's going on anymore. "This is Captain (L/N) my men have gone bad, it's just me I need help does anyone copy?" I asked over the radio while using my sidearm to clear a room. 

"Captain (L/N), this is lieutenant Ghost, I've redeployed one of my operators to your position, she'll be with you shortly, be careful until then Ghost out, " the voice cut off as quickly as it has turned up. 

"Well that's useful, " I grabbed my rifle looks like I'll be here for a while, I set up in a room and set my eyes on the door, I was getting tired now, the stars have risen, suddenly the window next to me brakes and a flash bag lands inside. I'm blinded as I hear the door burst open, someone tackling me when my vision returned to me I was cuffed by one of the attackers. There were three in the room with, one was Russian another was American and the last one was SAS. One pushed me down to the ground. 

"Where are the codes!" The American said pushing me more.

"What codes?" I asked. There looked at each other. 

"Another dead end, kill him," the SAS soldier says. The Russian pointed a pistol at my head. 

"Oh fuck, really?" I said. A second flashbang rolled into the room. It went off. I heard a set of shots and bodies hitting the floor when I could see again a woman in combat gear standing there.

"You Captain (Y/N) (L/N)?" She asked. 

"Yes, that would be me, " I answer, she smiled. Damn that smile it's cute as fuck. 

"Name's mara," She searched one of the bodies finding the key. She walked over and unlocked the handcuffs. And put them in her pocket. I grabbed my handgun. "Okay, Ghost has a rally point that's where we head, " she said.

Once we left the building I noticed a glimmer of a sniper scope. I ran forward and tackled her. As a bullet flew past. "Shit, are you hit?" I asked. 

"No I'm good, " she said. We were ducked behind a small wall. we were shoulder to shoulder. She took my hand. 

"Did you see were the shot came from?" She asked. I took a moment to think, about the top of the building to our left. She grabbed the radio on her belt. "Alex, we have a sniper on our ass, I need cover, " she said. She gave him the coordinates, a second sniper shot echoed over my head.

"Bloody hell, tell your friend to take the shot, " I said. Suddenly a third shot flow from the building on our right. 

"Hit, he's down, " a voice on her radio said. Still holding my hand Mara pulled me along. It took a few minutes before we reach the rendezvous point. 

"Ghost we here, " she said. The was no answer. 

"Something is wrong, " I say within seconds a group of SAS and Russian troops swarmed us.

"Don't move, " the leader said. She let go of my hand and she raised them. I did the same.

"Three, " she said. 

"What?" The leader said.

"Two, "

"Why is she counting?"

"One, " as she reached one the leader's head got blown off by a sniper. She grabbed her assault rifle and I pulled out my pistol. With the sniper's help, we dealt with them easily. One of them jumped out from behind a wall disarming Mara and holding a gun to her head. 

"don't move," he yelled. My pistol was pointed at his head but I didn't have a clear shot. I don't think the sniper could ever. 

"Look no one needs to get hurt, why don't you put the weapon down, " I say. He pressed the weapon to her head.