Chp17: Monster

After Aiden left, Craven came in, locking the door behind him.

"Rose."

"Craven."

I was sitting in the chair Aiden was sitting in, and Craven pulled up another chair in front of me.

"How were the other conversations?"

"Tell me the truth, Craven."

"I guess I have to huh?"

"Yes, or Jace goes blind again."

"I don't care about Jace. I care about you."

"Then tell me the truth!" I stood up, flinging my arms everywhere.

"Ok. You deserve to know anyways."

"So tell me!"

"Calm down and I will or you can just reject Jace and die!"

"What?"

"I know I seem all fine but I've been hiding so much from you! It's been building up!"

"What has?"

"All the guilt from hiding the truth from you! From hiding your life from you!" He got up and started pacing around.

"The vampires didn't kill all the fairies, you did. When you were born, you were taken from your family by me. I had you tested on and turned you into a weapon. I used you against your entire race!" He screamed, pulling his hair.

"I replaced your memories with your mothers after you killed her."

"What? Why!"

"They were about to take over Rose! Your kind wanted to rule! They were tired of us being the kings! We didn't want to back down though!"

I walked towards him. "You did this?"

"Yes, because I didn't want to let little pathetic pixies rule when we were so much better than you!"

"Pathetic? At least I didn't take a little girl away from her family and make her into a monster!"

"You agreed to do it!"

"I didn't know what I was doing! I was just a little girl!"

"Well I'm glad I did it then because we're not done with you! You have one more job to do for us, then you can leave."

"I'm not doing anything for you! Not you! Not your race! Not your family! Nothing! I'd rather die."

"I can arrange that."

He slipped his fangs out and smiled.

"Go fuck yourself." I stared at him, pissed.

Suddenly he fell to the ground, holding his ears, screaming.

"No one can help you. No one can hear you. No one will survive." I said.

I was going to kill all the vampires.

-----
No spell check.
I would like, if any of you have questions or if any of you are confused about something, I would like you to ask about it, because I feel like this isn't a very good book.