Chapter 24

2 months after ....

Shania POV

It's been 2 months since I've seen nathan. I miss him. I drive by his house all the time and he's just not there. When he is, he gives no answer. It's very depressing.

I had been staying at the condo Malik got. No, i don't stay with him, he stays at the house. Now, sometimes he does come but I'll just leave. He ruined my life. I'm literally 5 mouths pregnant and he just decided to fuck me over.

I don't even know if I want this baby Bro. Im so depressed , it's probably going to die anyways. But, Today i have a appointment for the gender. I hope that motivated happiness to my spirit.

Tania I'd picking me up and taking me. In fact, he car is outside. Tania is huge y'all . She's due at the end of the month. She got her apartment, I help her pay for it of course.

"Hey mamas" she smiled me . "Umm hey" i mumbled. "Your still pressed over nate ?" She rolled her eyes. Tears fell from my eyes trying to look away from her pitty.

"I- um let's go." I looked the other way. The car ride was silently. She turned the music up to fix the awkwardness. " I love you sis." She smiled at me. "It's going to be okay we got this." She grabbed my hand. "Thank you." I squeezed her hand.

We finally made it to my obgyn. I hate these bitches. "Hi ma'am, who are you?" The sweet white lady asked. "Umm excuse me?" I mugged her . My sister came to the desk so quickly. "Umm Im sorry, Shania dreams. " Tania fake smiled at that bitch.

"Mhm the doctor will be out shortly." She smiled. We both sat down. Tania just stared at me and laughed. " your mean as Fuck." She said.

" I wish nate was here." I huffed. " I know mama" she rubbed my back.

***Skip to doctors appointment***

"So,how are you?" The doctor asked as she applied the warm jelly on my belly. " I'm good." I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you lying?" My sister said. "Doc She been depressed and crying and shit" she said. "That's Not good on the baby" she said. " I know." I cried. "It's okay" she said

She started the ultrasound and looked at the baby. I saw her feet they were jsut moving around. That's the first time I've smiled in weeks .

"Well I Can see your having a girl" the doctor smiled at me. "Me too" i smiled back.

"Awwl were both having little girls." Tania cheered.

"Takra and akra are cute for our babies" she said. "Them some ugly names" I laughed.

The doctor cleaned off my stomach and helped me up. " you need to be happy and enjoy life while you still pregnant . After this baby come , life is going to change" she smiled at me .

Tania and i left the doctor and went starbucks. We went inside . " can I get 2 vanilla frappe with dragon fruit infusions." I smiled at the lady.

I was actually in a better mood now , my baby girl and I chilling this ride out. I paid my price and I went in the line for the drinks. I looked around and I saw a face that use to make me happy, Nate.

He was next to a girl and holding her hand. They were laughing together. For some reason, my mind was was so lost. I didn't know if I was supposed to be angered or happy.

Nate looked at me and he smiled faded. He was starting to walk up to me, but I went out the door. Tania looked so confused on why I left, but she noticed when I walked out.

I sat in the car as tears fell down my face . Tania came back in with are drinks. She smiled at me and pulled me into a hug.

" you know what we going baby shoppin" she said. I wiped my tears. We pulled up to this baby store and it made me change my mood. I looked for baby clothes everywhere .

1 hour later ...

We got home and I saw all the boys cars here, even nates. Maybe Malik had asked them over . This finna be badd. They probably noticed I'm pregnant.

"This finna be bad" my sister said what I was thinking. "Maybe we Can go threw the Backdoor. I breathed in and had the urge to just do it.

"Nawwl let's do it ." I got out. "You sure" Tania walked to my side of the car. Bitch is pregnant and ran fast as fuck to me.

"Yeah" i said. " I gotta talk to them either way. We slowly walked to the front door. Sweat was dripping down my pale body. I was so nervous.

I put the key in and twisted it. I opened the door and they were all in front of me. They looked pissed as fuxk. I already knew what they were thinking. This finna be ah long night.

I told y'all I was gonna finish this story to help y'all understand stepbrother book 2.