Hello father dearest

After the whole father incident me and toga went to (favorite restaurant). But I was to sacred to eat so I just ordered a drink. After toga dropped me off at the mansion. I sprinted into the house and locked the door. Everyone looked at me weirdly and confused. I pushed them aside and went up stairs and plopped in my bed.

They soon came in and circled my bed. "Ok (y/n) what's with the look" denki said. Silence. "(y/n) if you don't answer us your gonna get something worse than happy" Deku stated. "Fine my dads coming to one of your and toga's companies meetings" I said. "How is that bad,isn't a visit from a family member good" Uraraka asked. "My father is a horrible man" I stated.

"What did he do that was so bad blender girl" bakugo questioned. "Almost all the sins in the Bible" I said. The made an oh than told me not to worry because they would protect me. That weirdly made me comfortable. "So where are your meetings usually held" I asked. "Oh usually there held in another warehouse we have downtown" kirisma said.

A buzzing sound came from shinso's phone, "hold on I got to take this". We waited and in those few minutes we heard screaming and shouting. He came back with a happy face on but it looked more sarcastic than joyous. "Well looks like your father is quite proud/furious about how your with us". "How is he both furious and proud" I asked. "He's proud of you following in his footsteps but he's furious that you won't see him face to face" shinso explained.

I paused for a moment before saying "did you not tell him I don't kill I'm just here because your my friends". He shook his head "he hanged up before I could explain". "Don't worry (y/n) we'll just tell him the truth. I sighed "he won't believe you guys because he doesn't trust you...so I'm gonna have to come to". They all were surprised and started to tell me to reconsider. But my mind was made up... I'm going weather they like it or not.

So the didn't say anything else but they told me to meet them at the gate of the mansion at six o'clock. So I waited thinking about what to expect. Until the I looked at the father clock and decided it was time to get ready. I picked out an all black outfit (👆🏻) and went outside. I saw everyone outside ready to go. "Wow (y/n) that looks hot" Meneta said and started to drool. Shinso sighed and punched the little pervert to the ground.

"Let's go then shall we"? he held out his hand. I giggled before putting my hand in his. We all got in the car and went to the warehouse. It was an awkward drive there because of the whole dad situation. When we got there we saw toga,shigraki,dabi,twice,and kurogiri. Toga instantly ran to me and hugged me. "(Y/n) san what are you doing here" she asked.

"Just here to say hi to my father dearest" I said darkly. We all went in and and right there sitting in a chair across from where we were was the man himself...my dad. Sitting beside him was a man with white hair and a fat cigar hung from his mouth. Shinso sat down across from him. On the left of him was Deku and on the right was bakugo. The rest of us stood beside them with frowns on our faces.

"Well mister (l/n) let's get this meeting over with so we can all go home" Deku said. My dad chuckled "you young people really are pests but your right I shouldn't waste you precious time". "To make this nice and sweet we need some of those 'special' drugs you keep with you" the white haired man said. I have heard about those drugs it can take away anyone's quirk. 'Why would my dad want those drugs anyway'. Deku's quirk kicked in and he yelled "WE DON'T USE THOSE DRUGS BECAUSE OF THE LITTLE GIRL THAT GETS HURT".

(Hi guys how ya doing? Sorry for the slow update but I was just thinking of other books I'm gonna write when I'm done with this book. Well I'll see be back soon with more shinso x reader bai)