58 - Hospital

Prologue

San paced back and forth when they reached the hospital. Y/N was bringing to the emergency room and the doctor needed his signature to operate her now. Her heart beats dropped and her blood won't stop coming out from her belly. San can't do anything. He needs to save her and he signed the form. He can't see her suffers any longer.

He followed the nurses brought her to the operation theatre. He scared and worried at the same time. He didn't want to leave her. If he could, he wanted to get inside the operation theatre room but the nurses insisted he cannot went in.

_______________________________________

San's POV

I sit on the silver metal bench in front of the operation theatre room. It's been 2 hours already but the sign of the doctor or nurses coming out from there could never be seen. I'm worried if there was something happened inside there.

I saw my father, Ommoni, Jongho and Sara came from a far through the hallway and speed their steps when they saw me.

Ommoni sit beside me and quickly hugged me but that still didn't ease me from getting worried to her.

"San, I can't believe what had happened to her.." Ommoni's voice sounded hoarse. Probably she was crying too much when she knew the truth.

I just patted her hands slowly. I didn't know what to say.

"How could Yunho did that to you-" Ommoni still crying and Mr. Choi slowly held Ommoni's hands and helped her to stand up. He shook his head as a sign preventing her to speak Yunho's name at this time. San might getting more stress to think about him.

Sara went to Mrs. Choi and hugged her to ease her feelings. Mr. Choi sit down next to San. He touched his shoulder slowly.

"How long she has been in there San?" Mr. Choi asked.

"2 hours" I slowly said. I don't know what to feel now. Not getting any news what happened to her inside there really making me suffocated.

Ommoni's sobbing could be heard more when she heard she's still in the OT room. She afraid that Y/N might go through something critical when she's been in there for too long.

"Don't cry Ommoni.. I'm sure nothing will happen to her" Sara said and rubbed Ommoni's back. When she also heard from San's mouth she's still in the operation theatre room, her hands trembled. She knew even she can't hide her nervousness in herself even right now she tried to persuade Ommoni.

Suddenly my eyes got teary. I looked down to the floor. I put my palms on my face. I don't know what to do if she's gone. I can't forgive myself if that really happen.

"I've failed to protect her abbeoji.. I've failed again! She'd suffered so much because of me! I saw her suffered in front of me and I can't do anything to help her! I am a terrible husband!" I cried.

Mr. Choi rubbed his back. He knew his son right now must be shocked and still surprised on what had happened including himself too. But he didn't want San to lose hope if anything happen. He can't blame himself. The one should be blamed was Yunho.

Ommoni sat next to San on the other side. She held his hands tightly. Her sobbing still could be heard.

"Don't think too much my son. It's not your fault. Let's pray everything will be fine" Ommoni said.

Her son looks messy. His eyes were red, his cheeks also. Because of beaten by them.

Ommoni pulled a water bottle from her handbag.