Celebrational Breezes

"Today's the day guys! It's time for Kirby's celebration!" Ribbon cheered out to the party planners. 

"Yeah, you've said that more times than I could count already!" Susie groaned at Ribbon's annoyance. "Besides, why are you saying that just as we finished the decor? It's strange."

King Dedede was groaning a whole lot. "UGHHHH! All that labor was so exhausting!"

"Dedede, all you had to do was fold open the tables-" Meta Knight was talking, but got interrupted by Dedede midway through his thought. "Imma go sit on ma comfy throne now, I clearly earned this." Meta Knight groaned.

Gooey was coughing for a bit, and hurled up a rock. Daroach looked disgusted. "Urghhh, that... thing... it surely is strange. Wait, is that Obsidian!?" Daroach took the very unclean rock and shoved it in one of his many pockets.

"I'm so happy that all of my planning has payed off!" Magalor smiled, looking at the complete party in front of his eyes. "Taranza, check in on Kirby's status!"

Taranza grabbed a walkie talkie. "This is Jester Spider, repeat, this is Jester Spider. Speardee, do you copy?"

Bandanna Waddle Dee was asleep. He laid out a path of gumdrops for Kirby to follow, and he was also tasked to alert everyone when Kirby did come. The blaring voice of Taranza did wake him up. "Huh- let me check on the trap right no-" He looked at saw Kirby halfway through the line of food. "JESTER SPIDER! THIS IS SPEARDEE! KIRBY'S ALMOST HERE!" Bandanna Dee dashed in to the castle where everyone else was already.

"Everyone! Turn off the lights! Get into positions! Let's move!" Magalor spoke to everyone. "I want this castle to look like nobody was ever here!" Adeline responded with a swift "Aye aye captain!" and quickly shut off the lights.

Kirby was gobbling every single gumdrop on the path to the King's Castle. The sugar included only made him munch and move faster.  Eventually, he made it to the door. Kirby, hoping there would be more gumdrops on the other side, creaked the door open and peaked inside.

"SURPRISE!!!" Everyone shouted with varying levels of intensity. Kirby was taken aback. All his friends were here, but more importantly the 12 layer cake made just for him! He jumped for joy and hugged the nearest person, who was Dedede. "You best believe we did this for ya Kirbeh! It's been 5 years since ya barged into Dream Land, and we came 'ere to celebrate it!"

Not surprising anyone, Kirby quickly downed the cake in one go. "Kirby, save some food for us..." Taranza asked Kirby. In response, Kirby slowed backed away from the banquet... which was already gone. Taranza groaned.

"Don't worry, your chef, Ribbon, has plenty more food for the rest of you!" Ribbon came in, wheeling a tray with some delectable food on it. "And Kirby, feel free to dance to the music, provided by Meta Knight."

Badanna Dee swerved his focus to the aforementioned knight. "Ooooh, Meta Knight! I didn't know you had a secret DJ career!"

"..." Meta Knight shuffled over to the DJ booth and played the music at max, the shockwave sending Bandanna Dee flying toward the wall. "Mercy! Mercy!" Dee cried.

"It was nothing more than a little joke. You'd best be prepared for the coming music." DJ Knight started to play a dubstep remix of Green Greens. 

"Heheh! Meta Knight can really play, can't he?" Dedede commented.

"Yeah, I get him to play music at my theme parks, so I thought he would be great here too. Although the others could be a bit more into the partying mood then they are now..." Magalor added.

Dedede suddenly got an idea! "Wait a second, I know what will liven dem dere partiers! Confetti cannons! Stay right 'ere while I fetch 'em!" Dedede rushed off to find em.

Daroach was currently in a fierce dance battle with Kirby, both sides were working a lot towards winning the stand off. Adeline produced some painted copies of Daroach and Kirby to act as backup dancers, Susie even rerouted the lights to spotlights to put on the two dancers! Everything was great! 

Ribbon spoke up to Magalor. "Hey Magalor, do you know where party hats could be? I think people would like some!"

"Go to the closet, Dedede can help you."

"Thanks Maga!" Ribbon flew off.

Bandanna Dee was currently commentating over the dance battle as the two sides strutted their stuff. That is until...

"DEDEDE'S BEEN MURDERED!" Ribbon screamed out, tears in her eyes.

Everyone there stopped, dead in their tracks. They followed Ribbon to the scene of the murder. There was a hole in Dedede's chest as blood oozed from the impact. Kirby, Bandanna Dee, Ribbon, Adeline, and Gooey were all crying their eyes out. There was one question ringing in everyone's minds... WHO DID IT? 

ALIVE: KIRBY, META KNIGHT, BANDANNA DEE, ADELINE, RIBBON, MAGALOR, SUSIE, TARANZA, GOOEY, DAROACH

DEAD: KING DEDEDE