CHARACTERS

1. AKBAR
MUGHAL EMPEROR

Abul-Fath Jalal-ud-din Mohammad Akbar, popularly known as Akbar the great . The third Mughal emperor, who shares untainted love and affection with his beloved
Noore- chaand

2.AMARIS
MUGHAL COURTESAN AND SINGER

Amaris Nora Khan also known as Noore-chaand. Amaris is a Mughal courtesan of  Lahore . Her selfless and untainted love  for her beloved Shahenshah turns the stone in his chest into tearful heart

3. RUQAIYA SULTAN BEGUM
PRINCESS

Ruqaiya Sultan Begum is consort of Mughal Empire and chief consort of Akbar as the first wife .

4. JODHA BAI 
PRINCESS

Jodha Bai , is  wife of Akbar . Jodha Bai was offered in marriage to Akbar by her father, king Bharmal of Amer.

4. HAMIDA BANU BEGUM
AKBAR'S  MOTHER

Hamida Banu Begum , is a wife of second emperor Humayun and the mother of his successor, the third Mughal emperor Akbar.

5. MAHAM ANGA
NURSE

Maham Anga is chief nurse of Akbar . A highly shrewd and ambitious woman, she is political advisor of Akbar.

6. AHMED KHAN
GENERAL

Adham Khan is genral of Akbar . He is the younger son of Maham Anga. Thus, he became the foster brother of Akbar.

7. SALIMA SULTAN BEGUM
AKBAR'S WIFE

Salima Sultan Begum is fourth wife of Akbar. She was first betrothed to Akbar's regent Barim Khan , but after his death Akbar married her to take care of her and her child.

8. NEERJA SAHIBA
AMARIS'S GUARDIAN

Neerja Sahiba is Amaris's aunt . She is from Lahore . She is the only guardian of Amaris.

9. ZEENAT BEGUM
AMARIS'S FRIEND

Zeenat Begum is childhood friend of Amaris . She is from Lahore . She is very close to Amaris.

10. MIRZA ABBAS
AMARIS'S FRIEND

Mirza Abass is very close friend of Amaris . He is from Lahore . Mirza was expelled from Lahore at the charge of sedition .

***************

These are the characters of this story . There may be some other characters besides these , I'm not sure .

I am writing story for the first time . I know there will be a lot of mistakes . If you find any mistake , let me know in the comments section.

Thank you so much.

By - pomegranate blossom