Chapter 20:The Morning After/Next Day

Warning:A little more inappropriate until you see ********** if you wanna skip it.  I'm trying to make an after they mated scene and it's awkward considering my age.  Can you guess my age?

Xavier's POV

I wake up in the morning with a smile when I wake up, feeling like I'm on top of the world.  Last night I went to heaven and back.  I just wish I waited for Teresa.  I don't deserve her but I'll treat her like a queen.  I look down at the sleeping angel in my arms.  I groan as my um, I, presses into her back.  Oh man, she's probably really sore still.  Most girls are really sore down south after their first time.  I mean, I should know.

'Keep talking like that and we'll lose our mate." My wolf scolds.

'We already have her and I intend to keep it that way.  Teresa will not leave me.' I growl.

I start feeling even more guilty.  Teresa should've been my first, but what's important is that she'll be my last and I'll be her only.  I slowly get out of bed but I'm pulled back down by Teresa.  I tense as I think she's awake but she just rolls on top of me and falls asleep.  I let out a husky moan as she presses against me.  Her head snaps up and she blushes as she realises we're both naked.  I peek into her mind as she replays last night's events.

"Love," my voice comes out huskier than usual, "you're killing me."

"S-sorry," she stutters out as she flushes red.  I groan again as images of her flushing red last night come to me.

"Why is everything you do so sexy?" I ask as I bury my head in her neck and start sucking on her mark.

"Xavier," she moans out.  I trail kisses up her neck and jaw then stop at the corner of her mouth.  "Why'd you stop?"

I just look into her eyes and she looks back at me with adoration and lust.  I look back at her lovingly.

"I love you so fucking much." I say sincerely.  She pauses for a moment then crashes her lips to mine.  I don't hesitate to kiss back.  I slightly bite and tug on her lips.  She denies me entrance and I growl.  I move my hand down to her bare ass and she gasps, giving me enough time to slip my tongue in.  I thread one hand through her hair and the other around her neck.

She pulls away breathlessly, "I love you too Xavier." 

I give her a loving look.  I grab her face and kiss her like it'll be our last.

And well, I'll let you guess what happens after that.

**********

 Later when I wake up, I look at the clock and see that it's dinner time.  I slowly sit up and notice that Teresa's not in bed with me.  I start to panic.  That's when the door opens and Teresa comes in.  I sigh in relief.

"Hey," she starts softly, "I made your favorite.  Ribs, fried chicken, hamburgers and hot dogs with fries, mashed potato, and rice on the side."

 What can I say, I'm a werewolf.  We have much bigger appitites.

"Thank you love, it looks delicious." I tell her as she sets down the tray on our nightstand.  I start eating and she grabs a book.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" I ask.

"I already ate Xavier, I'm not hungry anymore," she says.

"Are you sure?" I push.

"One hundred percent positive," she smiles at me.  I keep eating and she keeps reading.  I'm so lucky I have her as my mate.  She's beautiful, talented, kind, good with kids, friendy, motherly, and she can cook.  She'll make a great Luna for the pack and mother of my children.  I can't wait to have pups with her.  Of course, I start thinking about what we would have to do in order to get pups.

"Xavier," she scolds, "remember, I can read your thoughts too."

"Sorry darling." I apologize as I push away the empty tray and scoot closer to her.  "You know, I was thinking, maybe we could go out for ice cream as a, second date.  Maybe a different place though so we don't run into that girl who, oh my god, broke her fucking nail!"

"That sounds great, when?" Teresa asks.

"Right now." I tell her.

"Now?  Okay but we have to change first then because your wearing nothing and I'm wearing only a big t-shirt." Teresa reminds me.

"Okay," I say as I get up and go into the bathroom.  When I come out Teresa is fully dressed and ready to go.  "Ready?"

"Yup," she smiles popping the p.

!@#$%^&*()

"Okay, you're turn.  Ask me a question." Teresa said.

"How many guys have you kissed?" I ask, knowing I probably wouldn't like the answer.

"Just you and Cole," she said.  I looked at her in disbelief but before I could say anything she asked the question I was dreading.

"How many girls have you kissed." Teresa asked, her face void of emotion.

I looked away, ashamed, "ninety nine girls not including you.  You're my hundredth."

Her eyebrows shot up and a look of hurt covered her face.

"I'm sorry." I apologized, not knowing what to say.

"Well at least I'm your hundredth, not just any number," she tries to joke.  I pull her on to my lap so she's straddling me.  I look at her seriously.

"Love, you will never be just a number to me.  You are my mate, that means you are mine and I am yours until the end of time.  If I could go back in time and save my frst everything for you, I would.  You are the love of my life, everything I have, and everything I am, is yours forever." I tell her.  She pauses for a moment, furrowing her eyebrows.

"You so stole that last line from How I Met Your Mother," she grins.  That's what she got out of that?  Only her man, only her.

I laugh, "guilty."