Chapter - 6: It's Yes from my side

Swara's POV

'Why is this happening with me? When I have gave up on him, destiny again brought him in front of me. How am I going to bear his rejection? What should I tell to Mumma and Papa? They are so much excited and looking forward for this alliance unaware of the facts.'

I am feeling helpless and broken now. Hey Kanhaji, what you have written in my destiny, I just want run away from him.

'Yes or No, whatever way I choose, it's me who is going to be end up on losing side. If I say Yes, then all will be happy but Sanskar. He will reject for surely, and if I say No, then Sanskar will be happy but Mumma and Papa. I don't want to hurt them. They all are important for me.'

I shook my head not understanding what to do, I was tired, exhausted. Which way to choose? I cannot hurt my family, but I cannot hurt him as well. And when he will reject this alliance what will happen? Everybody will get mad at him. No, I don't want this to happen with him. What is his fault? Whatever decision I take but I need to convince everybody to accept his rejection gracefully, including my stupid heart. Yes, I will convince everybody. I will mask my feelings with my smile so that it will be easy for everybody to accept his decision.'

End of Swara's POV

Morning sunrays disturbed Sanskar's sleep, he opened his eyes. He did not even realise when he slept. He was sleeping in sitting position on his bed resting his back on headboard holding his doll near his chest. His companion for over 15 years. He looked at her with smile and kissed her forehead.

Sanskar's POV

'Now My real Rapunzel will be here soon, in this room as my bride. Wait! but she also needs to accept this alliance. Will she agree? Shit ....shit ...shit...we were never friends, forget about friendship, we never had a talk. Our longest chat was 15 years back when we met first time. I just hope because of my stupidity she will not reject this proposal.' I held my head in both hands in frustration pulling my hairs.

'But Mom said Anurag uncle is going to talk to her. She will mostly agree since she is her Papa's princess. Also, there is no one in her life in that sense. Even though I was away from her all these years, I daily received updates about her routine from Roger, our security chief who used to be with her as shadow. She doesn't have anyone in her life. So, chances of she, accepting this proposal could be high. I should meet her as per Neil's plan and let her know everything before she takes any decision. I just hope she will accept. Cross fingers.'

'I also need to give my acceptance for this alliance. What acceptance, I am ready from last 15 years. I would have happily agreed for child marriage with her as well.'

End of Sanskar's POV

Thinking this Sanskar got up from bed he had smile on his face. He was feeling peace in his heart, no need to hide his feelings from now on. He went to washroom for taking bath.

Sanskar came downstairs all ready to go for office he was going to join Karma's head office from today. He joined his family for breakfast in the dining hall.

He had flushed smile on his face, he could observe stare and eye contact shared between his mothers.

"Sanskar, your black coffee?" Annapurna asked him.

"Yes Badi Ma." Sanskar said with smile.

Annapurna poured coffee in his mug.

"Badi Ma, I said yes" Sanskar said with flushed smile staring at his Badi Ma.

Annapurna looked at him for moment and then gasped smiling widely "Thank you Sanskar. That's wonderful news" She stood and went towards his seat. He got up and hugged his Badi Ma smiling brightly.