~prequel~

{no pov}

Jungkook was never once a bad kid, but often he wondered if he was in his past life. Had he done something so terribly wrong that let this curse fall upon him? During his birth his mother had passed away, his father committing suicide at the loss of his beloved wife. Jungkook never knew his parents, but that never meant he didn't miss them. The pictures his grandmother had of them only could help him so much when it came to knowing who they were. Jungkook lived with his grandmother until she passed away when he was seven. Everything and everyone he knew escaped from him before he could even appreciate to grasp it. Death was the first word Jungkook could grasp, as if it was his best friend. No, Jungkook became to hate himself as he affiliated with the word every single day. The lycoris radiata had somehow pierced him in the womb and it was the only thing he could grasp, without that too withering away. Foster family after foster family, Jungkook soon realized fate was a word that death had tied to his neck and he was pulling it everywhere he went. He made a promise to himself that he would work hard just so he could run away and escape himself. College. That was the solvent to every little problem he had in this world. He wouldn't have to interfere with anyone's life, he could walk on the pathway with the spider flower that followed him everywhere. Yeah no.