Oohhh youRe my GirLfrieNd?

I have been living with Hyunjin for a week now. And I'm quite comfortable with him.

He has told his members that he has been living with his friend.Every day he leaves in the afternoon for practice and come back around 7:45pm.

But today he was getting really late. It's around 12 and he's not home yet. I was really getting worried about him. I called him when it was 9 he said he was with his friends. After that I called him about 27 times, texted him more than 50 messages but no reply.

I tried to call him once again but I stopped as I heard the door open.

I jumped out of the couch and went to him.

"Baby why are you late? I was worried" I pouted

"Heyyyyyyyy Sweettieee~"

"Did you drink too much?" I smiled as I saw him
slurring out the words.

"Not muChhh"

"I can see that" I giggled.

I helped him to the bathroom.

I took out his brush and put the paste on it. He was sitting on the counter playing with his shirt. His long hair was all over his face. He was kinda looking hot but his behaviour was funny.

"Hyunjinnie brush your teeth."

I put back all the hair from his face as he started brushing.
After that he went to the toilet to pee. By that time I started brushing my teeth too.
Suddenly two arm wrapped around me and I looked into the mirror that Hyunjin was smiling at me. He put his face in the crook of my neck.

"Jagiyyyaaa I'mm sleeeeeepppppy buutt before thAt I needddd poppo (kiss)."

I turned around and held his cheeks and gave a peck.

"Happy?"
He nodded pouting.

"Ok before sleeping you should change into your pajamas"

I took out his pajamas and went to him.
He was sitting on the bed half asleep. His hair has again come down to his face.

I tried to open his shirt but he jerked my hand away. I look confusedly at him.

"YAAH I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. AND youRe not my Girlfriend so don't open my Shirt."

I was laughing hard at this silly drunk boy.

"Ya I'm your girlfriend. And did you forget you wanted a kiss from me a few minutes ago."

"Oohhh youRe my GirLfrieNd? Then it's okay go ahead."  (A/N: Oh youRe NaNa?)

I changed his clothes and put him to bed before I put off the lights and drift off to sleep with him in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I'm sorry I didn't update it for a whole week. But now it's here. Enjoy.

Please do vote and follow me for more....