17

NO ONES POV

Three words...

BEST

SLEEP

EVER

To say the least both alphas and omega had the best sleep in their entire life. The alphas woke up to the sight of Jungkook peacefully sleeping, cuddling Yoongi and Taehyung as if thinking the moment he lets go they'll leave him. No one wanted to wake up and do their usual duties, so instead they silently agreed on staying with Jungkook until he wakes up.

___________

Three hours later and the alphas were fast asleep, not worrying about the pack, just Jungkook. The serene peace and quiet time sadly got ruined by very loud knocks. Jungkook immediately woke up, clinging to Taehyung even more.

"I know you are all in there! I did not raised you all to be irresponsible alphas! now leave the bitch and get your asses to work"

The loud shouting made Jungkook flinch, it was the ex head alpha again, banging the door. He knew that the 'bitch' here was referred to him, he felt bad, he was ruining his alphas a chance to have a beautiful mate, instead they got him, a worthless, pathetic, weak, male omega.

Jungkook fell the arms around him tighten more on his waist, oh right the alphas could sense his moods.

"Jungkookie, never under any circumstances think so lowly of you, we care for you a lot, we don't want the most beautiful mate in the world, because we already have him, right in front of us" Alpha Taehyung spoke, softly picking Jungkook until he was fully laying down on top of him.

" Ignore that old hag, he is stupid, he isn't worth your time, so please pup don't get insecure because of him" Jimin said, resting his chin on Yoongi's shoulder, who looked like he wanted to kill Jimin.

Jungkook blushed but nodded, the alphas had reassured him, they all wanted him, he shouldn't listen to whatever others says, only his alphas. Jungkook rested his head on Taehyungs chest, he wanted more sleep but once he saw the hour on the alarm clock he almost jumped, Taehyung managing to catch the omega before he hurt himself.

"What's wrong pup" Jin spoke.

"Your duties alphas! I cant be a distraction to all of you"

"Jungkookie don't worry about that, its only 9 am" Hoseok spoke, caressing Jungkook's head. " Lets just lay here and sleep till tomorrow"

"As much as I love to do that, we cant" Namjoon spoke, getting multiple groans from the alphas. "we have to feed Jungkook, we cant leave him to starve"

"Is our Kookie hungry~" Taehyung said with a teasing smile, Jungkook didn't want to leave his nest, but he wanted food, before he could even reply, his stomach made the loudest sound of a dying whale. The alphas laughed or chuckled, cooing at their omega, who was dying of embarrassment.

"Aww our Jungkookie is hungry~" Jimin cooed standing up and stretching, " Well lets fill that tummy of yours with some banana milk" Jungkook nodded trying to stand up, he squeaked once he felt strong arms wrap around him.

"Tae careful with him" Namjoon warned.

"Hyung I am an alpha~ I am sure I can pick up my mate" The alphas growled, meanwhile Jungkook was busy blushing "fine OUR mate"

The rest of the alphas stood up too, stretching and yawning, Jin literally having to kick Yoongi out of the nest. Meanwhile Taehyung didn't let Jungkook walk.

The alphas left the room, ignoring the coos or chuckles from their maids and staff, the entire Pack House had an agreement that the young omega, was quite cute, plus if the alphas had interest on him, the chances of the male omega to be their future Luna were high.