Chapter 1

"What?" I asked shocked.

       "His majesty killed the princess, Athanasia de Alger obelia,"

      "While I was in a coma?" I asked, still in shock.

       "Yes."

       "..." I stayed silent.

        Slowly and slowly tears swarmed in my eyes. Athanasia is dead? They started falling. Why would... I don't.. understand! Why did he ... my  father... we

      We were supposed to be a happy... family.

The tears kept falling over and over I couldn't stop any of them. No, she can't be dead. Father wouldn't kill Athanasia! Father wouldn't... Athanasia isn't dead!

       Is this some April fools prank!? Yeah... YEAH IT HAS TO BE...

     But, in the end, I know it too.. Athanasia.. my dear- is dead. I clenched my fists. SHE WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED! GODDAMNIT! Tears kept falling. WHY?! WHAT DID I DO WRONG!?

       Of course Athanasia wouldn't try and poison me you idiotic doofus! ATHANASIA IS MY BEST FRIEND! WHY WOULD SHE TRY AND KILL ME ARE YOU STUPID!?

I was filled with such rage. I grabbed hair tightly. You gotta be kidding me. YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! Haaahahaha. Ha. Ha..

F*ck you claude.

     You're no fucking father to me !

      I TRIED SO HARD TO MAKE OUR FAMILY NICE AND HAPPY WHERE WE COULD ALL HAVE NICE TEA PARTIES TOGETHER BUT YIU REFUSED! YOU REFUSED! AND THEN YOU GO AND KILL THE ONLY THING THE ONLY PERSON..

I bit my lip.

          I'm enraged. God, If you exist. I don't need anything else. Please, please! Let me go back in time and save Athanasia! I don't care if I die anymore! I don't care if I have to sacrifice everything!

      Suddenly a blue light appeared before me. It was almost blinding. Wha-

       When I opened my eyes, I was in the alpheus mansion with my dolls? How nostalgic..? I looked at my hands. They were small? Don't tell... I ran out of my bed and to the nearest mirror. I'm...

A child!?

A child!?

   Could it be it all reversed? How old am I? 7? 8?

       I looked at the calendar, 8 huh... I'm 8..

I smiled. I'm not a child anymore, Claude. I'll save Athanasia no matter what!

.

(Little did she know that was Athy's plan also~! As in Athy is a reincarnator)

.