❀02❀

wedding day pt

wedding day pt.2
-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-
there is no feeling in the world like
knowing you have a partner to face whatever life throws at you

t a e h y u n g

𝐓aehyung felt his breath hitch as he stared at his lover,walking down the aisle with his father by his side.every step that jeongguk took made taehyung's heart beat heavily inside his chest.

this is it.he's going to get married to the love of his life.

he retained himself from tearing up since there were numerous people inside the church.now isn't the time to cry like a baby.

jeongguk looked so stunning in his elegant white suit,the small diamonds and crystal clear objects on the expensive fabric made his lover stand out even more from the rest of the world.taehyung could tell that his lover was just as nervous as him just by watching jeongguk bite his lips occasionally.

still,he looked so perfect in taehyung's eyes.the way his big, brown, doe eyes scan amongst the crowd,giving the guest a glamorous smile,his bunny-like-teeth on display.his smile is so contagious.

his cute button nose scrunched up as he laughed endearingly at one of the kids that were waving at him.his pinkish lips looked do delicate,kissable.

all of those things were so dangerous for taehyung's poor heart.

he hadn't realize that he started to cry silently until someone nudged his shoulder abruptly.he snapped his head towards the suspect.

"you're crying"the man softly spoke as he eyed his dearest friend.

taehyung sniffed and wiped the tears from his face."sorry namjoon,i'm just—overjoyed.i love him so much and i'm so excited to spend my eternity w-with him and our little ones"he blurted out,choking a little with his words,but that was understandable.the feeling of spending time with the one you truly love and care about feels euphoric.

especially with the one and only jeon jeongguk.

namjoon laughed lightly,patting taehyung's back to somewhat comfort him."you both deserve this.i'm so happy for you too.i know that you're going to be a great husband and father to your family."he stated,his hands making its way to taehyung's shoulder.

taehyung smiled,"thank you,hyung.i promise to shower my jeonggukie and our future kids with love."he sighed dreamily.

"taehyung"

he heard his name called,he averted his gaze from namjoon to jeongguk's father who was looking at him with a kind smile.he held jeongguk and taehyung's hands,intertwining them.

jeongguk's delicate hand fitted perfectly with taehyung's.like it was made for each other.

"hi"jeongguk giggled as he squeezed taehyung's hand gently,looking at him with both love and adoration.

"hello"taehyung grinned widely,a little infantile but,who cares.he needed to distract himself from the continuous abnormal beating of his heart because of the stunning angel who he calls,his lover,right infront of him.

the couple slowly walked towards the altar,their hands never letting go of each other.

that day,the newly married couple felt ecstatic with the both of them stating their vows to take care of each other.to love each other til' death do them apart.

they couldn't ask for anything more.

just being by each other's sides,no matter what happens,was enough.