Episode 1.2

"Here he comes, cock of the year." I muttered and everyone laughed as we watched Tony stride over.

I was leaning on Chris who was smoking a joint on school grounds as we all sat in a small huddle on the floor.

I rolled my eyes as Tony immediately started rambling about how the world extends beyond the field of dreams we're in.
"What the fuck are you on about, Tony?" I asked.

Then Chris has also started rambling about he has better things to do with his life than what television.
"Like?" I asked.
"Like... pills." He shrugged.
"Is that it?" I laughed.
"No." Chris shook his head defensively. "Shagging."
I laughed again. "You're full of shit, Chris. Nobody is going to shag you with a cock that tiny." I nudged him.
"You shouldn't have got it out!" Anwar chuckled.
"It was strip poker, what the fuck was I supposed to do?" Chris got defensive again, but everyone just laughed.
"You weren't even playing, you wanker!" I shoved him.
"Anyway, enough of that." Chris nudged me back. "We've got to get to Psychology, we don't want to miss Angie."
"But you will come to this party tonight?" Tony asked.
Everyone went quiet.
"Oh, I can't." Anwar muttered.
"We told you, Tony. Big gay night out." Maxxie reminded him.
Tony looked directly at me with a concerned look in his eyes. "Shit. Sid's scoring an ounce right now."
I sighed. "Brilliant."

Jal was stood with her paper in front of her attempting to read out her coursework but she was being continuously distracted by the Psychology teacher Angie's incessant sobs.
Tony and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes.
"No more sports-science teachers then, Angie." Chris piped up once Jal had finished.
Everyone had knew about Angie's break up.
"I know." She murmured.
"Hey, it doesn't matter how big his dick is -" Chris started.
"Shut up, Chris." I nudged him.

Everyone packed up their stuff from the lesson ignoring Angie's persistent sobs.
Nearly everyone had left when I saw Chris approach Angie and mutter, "I could say he touched me up in the shower or something."
"Could you?" Angie asked with hopeful eyes.
"Chris, you idiot!" I scoffed.
I grabbed him by the arm of his jacket and dragged him out of the classroom and towards the college exit.

"I don't even get what your thing is for Angie." I shrugged.
Chris and I were walking home together from college, as we did a lot of days.
"Well, she's just fit, isn't she?" Chris shrugged as well.
"As your friend Chris, she's not that fit." I put my hand on his shoulder.
"Well, Cleo, as my friend," Chris started, draping his arm around my shoulder, "you'll be nothing but supportive of my mission to fuck the psychology teacher."
I shoved him and we both laughed. "You're an idiot, Chris."

A/N: Short chapter, I'm sorry!
I'm hoping to get the next chapter up on Friday!
I'm excited to get properly into this.