Introduction

It was a beautiful autumn day. The crisp smell of leaves floating through the air. She gazed up at the tall brown oak tree that had been there as long as she could remember. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath through her nose as she got lost in her own thoughts.
"Alex!"
She snapped back to reality as she turned around to see her best friend Hailey.
"It's about time you got here, I was starting to get worried."
"Oh shut up, you know I'm always late," Hailey smirked. She glanced at her phone. "Hey! I'm actually early!" She flashed her award winning smile.
Alex looked her up and down. "That's what you're wearing?" She sneered.
"Yep." Hailey replied, popping the 'p'. She shoved her hands in her pockets and rocked back and forth. Alex sighed and shook her head, trying to hide a smile.
"Come on bitch, the boys are waiting."
Haileys keys jingled as she model-walked to her car. Alex strolled behind trying to piss Hailey off even though she was secretly excited to be meeting the boys. Alex and Hailey had known Jack and Finn for about a year now and something clicked with them. Hailey found something in Jack that she absolutely adored and Alex knew Finn was the one for her from the moment she laid eyes on him. It was love at first sight. Ever since then they were inseparable. Every weekend they decided to go on a casual double date just to hang out with each other and talk. This time they decided to go to a little cafe downtown and then hang out at the twins house. Little did they know what would happen that day could change their lives forever.