Suprise!

Hailey & Alex walked in the coffee shop still laughing hard about the fabulous guy around the corner trying to sell them handbags. After their laughter died down they took in the scent of the coffee. Hailey's lips formed into a smirk as she inhaled the scent of fresh pastries and coffee. "I don't see them anywhere". She snapped out of her trance and looked around. Alex roamed around and took selfies with the people behind the counter and costumers trying to relax. "Alex!" A british voice called out. She whipped her head  and saw one of the twins. She ran into Finns arms, their hug lasted forever. Hailey awkwardly stood there waiting for Jack to walk through the doors so she can give him the biggest hug, but it never happened. "Where's Jack?" Hailey looked at them, her mind wandered and that of many possibilities.They looked at her with sympathy and before they could speak thankfully he walked in with a lopsided smile on his face. "Thank god you're okay!" Hailey walked into his arms and even after one minute was not ready to let go. After Finn told Jack about a prank he was about to pull, we all settled down in a booth and talked about everything. Jack and Finn looked at each other then back at Alex and Hailey. "Guys, we have something huge to ask you."  Jack announced. "Will you be our girlfriends?" they asked in unison. Alex almost spit out her double chocolate mocha with extra whip out and Hailey looked shock. "Jack, i'd love to!" Hailey answered. Alex was at a loss at words. "Y-yea, i'd love to!" and by the look of Alex's face you could tell she was already naming her children.

___________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for this being a short chapter, it's hard writing with writers block. Hope you guys enjoyed this (:

~Mimi