Agyatvas-10

Time to execute  my plan.

"Be patient Kichak," I pushed him away.

I started putting off all the diyas.

"Ohh you are soo well prepared huh Draupadi. No wonder why all five liked you,"he smiled while lying in the bed.

Kichak Okay calm down. Dhaksha's plan gotta work.

I can see Bheem was safe behind the pillars. I don't know but he hid perfectly. I thought the pillar will be soo small for him.

"Sometimes you got to be patient my dear," I faked a smile.

Where is my sword I told him to slide  in here right. I searched it under the bed.

"I can't be soo patient Draupadi," he smirked.

"Bheem my sword Pass me,"I said while hiding from Kichak.

"Ohh I totally forgot," he said with actions.

"Pass," I gestured him.

He pushed the sword under the bed, like soo inside.

"Areey yaar," I gave him a death stare.

"Sorry eee," He smiled.

I crawled under the bed.

"What are you doing under the bed?"

"I lost my earrings!!!"

"What is earrings soo important now, Draupadi," he shouted.

"For me it is important," I shouted.

Yeaa got it,planning looks good but performing is soo tough.I stood up.

"I'm ready now Kichak," I said while hiding sword behind.

"I'm ready too," he sat on the bed.

"Is teasing womens and putting them into pressure is that fun?," I asked.

"Of course, but your are different you are like soo good to co-operate with me," he smiled.

"Ohh soo that is that much fun huh?," I removed the cloth which covered my face.

"Dhaksha...," Kichak exclaimed.

"So what were you telling so much fun huh?," I pointed my sword to his neck.

"This misunderstanding I didn't mean to do this," he moved back.

"Well I meant do this Kichak, I wanted to do this a long back"I moved my sword to his eyes.

"I'm sorry Dhaksha.. Let's talk this out," he moved back.

"Do you think moving back would help you from your fate," I smirked.

"What did I say to you earlier Kichak,
the one you thought you could rule because they are weaker shall be the reason for the end of your sinful life you have lived," I shouted.

"Guards!! Didi!! Uttar!! Someone help me," he shouted.

"You forgot this too huh? I told you right your end shall be near,you will scream and run for help. I guess the doors are all locked. So you can't run away and my Aarya is busy entertaining all. So I guess it's just you and us,"I smiled.

I tried to smile like Shakuni that evil smile. I couldn't do that, he is best in that.

"Huhh you can't do that,I know you can't kill me. You can't kill this Kichak, he stammered.