16.

𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡,𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦 *ignore all mistakes*
𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎☺︎︎

"Yo ain't that Dessy right there." Gio pointed to a lil lightskin girl talking to one of the dudes that be hanging on the corner.

"No that's just a bitch with a big ass forehead like Dessy." I chuckled a little bit but quickly shut up knowing they would come for my ass in a heart beat .

"Ik your not laughing megamind." I felt a smack go to my forehead causing me to smack back the person not knowing who it was.

"You make it hard to not hit women." Jayden told me while grabbing his face. Latto was at home dealing with his little sister that had finally came back from his aunts house.

I miss my pooh bear🥺

"You make it hard to realize your a nigga at times." I heard Mikey laughing with his loud ass laugh making me slip a laugh out my damn self.

"You think you fucking funny."

"I'm fucking hilarious." I bent over laughing with Mikey as he started jumping around. This nigga was always so extra when fucking laughing, could never stay in one place.

"She called you a bitch how do you feel." He yelled out still pointing at Jayden.

"I don't know why she did that, if it wasn't for me she wouldn't have met y'all fools." I mean he wasn't wrong but he wasn't right.

"Eh, we would of wanted to be her friend anyways cause shorty got a thing for talking back to teachers." The amount of times I have gotten kicked out of school for talking back to teachers is immaculate.

And I'll do it again

"Anyways soooo hows you and Latto." Everyone looked at me for a answer.

"Next subject." I looked at gio who was shaking his head. I felt my phone buzz making me jump cause I thought it was a bee buzzing on my leg.

Boybest💙: you cant just try to hide y'all relationship again, just tell them stay out ur business

"I take that back, it's not yo mf business." I tapped onto Quincy shoulder making him mugg me in the process.

"That New Yorker coming out of you, I wanna hear ya accent when you pissed off." I shook my head knowing my accent wasn't even that deep and they was forcing it.

They think mines deep, wait till my bestie come down from New York

"Just wait till my bestie come from New York, y'all gon hear a real accent. Also why don't y'all think bout y'all accent, Ik Quincy and gio got a lowkey accent that ain't nobody talk bout." It was silent for a moment before gio spoke up a again.

"Cause mad ppl in Boston got the accent but it ain't deep like your shit." I waved them off and went back into my phone.

Partnancrime😈: I'm coming to Boston bitch

That's a big bet. When?

Partnancrime😈: I'm already here😂
Partnancrime😈: Send ya location dirty

*sharing location with partnancrime😈*

"Y'all my girl best boutta pull up with her bald ass." I mumbled the last part after I realized this bitch called me dirty.

Dirtneck ass bitch
Still love her though