𝟑. 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE

DEMENTOR

***

I GLANCED AT THE GLOOMY SKY through the window and frowned. I already missed how sunny it was during the summer and how much fun I had.

"Let's go in here, everywhere is full." Hermione jerked her head to a compartment with a sleeping man inside.

We followed her inside, "Who's that?" Ron asked.

"Professor R.J.Lupin,"

"Do you know everything?" He turned to Harry, "How is it she knows everything?"

"It's on his suitcase Ronald," She sighed and plopped down.

I set down my things, and slid the compartment door open, "It's my er, friends  birthday today, I'll be back in a sec'," 

They all nodded watching me leave. I walked past countless of compartments before finally finding the one with the Slytherins all squished into.

"Eloise!" Daphne squealed giving me a giant hug, "I've missed you!"

She stepped back, "I've missed you too," I smiled hugging Blaise and Millicent.

"So what's up?" Blaise asked.

"I've come to wish Theodore Nott a happy birthday," I grinned at Theo who appeared to be very shocked I remembered.

"I cannot believe you actually remembered - can I hug you?" He stood up.

"Fine. Just this once since it's your birthday," I quickly hugged him that sat down next to Daphne.

"Dee?" A small girl stood in the doorway, "Can I please have a few sickles for the trolly lady when she comes,"

"Uh yeah," Daphne pulled some spare coins from her pocket, "Off you go."

The little girl walked off with a little smiled.

"Sister?" I asked.

She nodded, "Astoria, first year,"

"She's really sweet," Millicent piped up,

"Only when she wants to be," Daphne sighed.

I scanned my eyes across the compartment, "Where's Draco and Pansy?" I asked.

The boys all had a smirk curving their lips, "Pansy and Draco are like - together? - I don't know," Theo answered.

Daphne leaned closely towards my ear and whispered, "Lucky Pansy, just wait until you see Draco," 

"He's not that  attractive," I responded, she smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

"We're not sure what's going on with them, I think it is heavily  one sided," Blaise said.