Bills bills bills

I kicked the door open and the heat from inside blew in my face. DaVinica was on the couch and she looked up at me then frowned.

"You were gone for an hour and all you brought back was a person????"

  "She was in the freezing cold! I wasn't just gonna leave her there!"

   "What are we gonna eat now?" She sighed walking into the kitchen. She opened the fridge and looked inside.

   "There's nothing to eat!"

  "By that you mean there's nothing you want to eat. That fridge is stocked to it's fullest capacity, no thanks to you." I rolled my eyes and set Aliayah down. I looked at her leg.

  "It'll be a few days before you can walk on this again. I have a spare room that you CD an use." I said wrapping her leg in a bandage.

  "That's my gaming room!"

  "Name to me what bills you pay in this house!" I said looking up from her leg. There was a short silence then I turned back .

"Exactly," I said as I stood up. I walked upstairs to my room and shut the door to be alone. I'm gonna drive myself crazy in this house one way or another.

  DaVinica Sat down with her hands placed behind her head and propped a leg up.

  "You should put your leg down," Aliayah suggested. "It seems like it would bother the other one." DaVinica snarled and her fang was more visible.

"She doesn't run my life and I don't run hers. We do what we want."

"If you say so..."