Prologue

Normal talking
"Wrisping and thinking"
SHOUTING
Sacred Gear Talking
*Sound Effect and action*
<Text's/Call's>
=======================

Y/N's P.O.V(8 years old)

Y/N: Mom do you think that will come to visit us?

M/N: Of course Y/N but your father he just very busy at the moment

M/N: Of course Y/N but your father he just very busy at the moment. But I do know he will visit us

Y/N: Okay mom

I went to visit Xenovia at the Orphanage. She always made me feel better and I also have a small crush on her.

Y/N: Hey Xenovia

Xenovia: Hello Y/N

Y/N: You want to play?

Xenovia: Of course I would like to play with you Y/N

We play around the Orphanage like tag or hide n seek. We played till afternoon which I know have to go home.

Y/N: Hey Xenovia I need to go home it getting late.

Xenovia: Okay but will you come back?

Y/N: Of course I will come back to play with you

Xenovia: Do you promise?

Y/N: I promise

After that I went back home but what i didn't knew was that I couldn't kept that promise.

Y/N: Mom am home

M/N: Hi dear did you have fun with Xenovia?

Y/N: Yep, am going to practice in my room okay?

M/N: That fine dear

I went to my room and started to practice kendo. I got into it recently and getting better and better each time I practice and Train. I don't know why but using a sword felt natural to me and didn't bother to question it and kept practicing. Before I knew it, it was night already. I went downstairs to for dinner. But when I went downstairs I head a load crushing noise.

Y/N: "What going on downstairs".
Mom, what happening?

What I saw that night change my life forever. I saw my mom in the floor dead laying within a pool of blood. I also saw a group of Fallen Angel's which I suspected to be rogues due to my mom explaining the supernatural.

Rogue Fallen 1: well you look at that the bitch got a little kid with her

Rogue Fallen 2: let's just get this over with and kill the kid

I was afraid, but mostly in raged at the Rogue Fallens in front of me.

Y/N: why? WHY DID YOU KILL MY MOTHER?!

Rogue Fallen 3: You want to know why we killed your mother. You can blame it on your father Michael The Archangel for having  a relationship with your mother and a half breed offspring like you.