"Sweet dreams.."

Ava had gotten ready in a simple black dress that had a sweetheart neckline and flowed to just above her knees. Her feet adorned a simple pair of flats but her make-up and hair had a more fancy look to them. Her smokey eye wasn't overly done or dark and her hair was curled elegantly. All-in-all, Ava looked stunning in a way that wasn't too much.

Ava made her way out of her apartment and stood outside for a moment. Biting her lip, Ava looked in her bag at the half a pack of cigarettes and shook the thought away. She had quit for a few months but the urge would hit her randomly and with a force she wouldn't have expected after that amount of time.

"You look beautiful," a voice startled her and brought her out of her thoughts.

A soft blush coated her cheeks, "thank you." She said shyly.

"Why are you waiting out here?" Harry questioned.

"Because I was pacing in my apartment and I needed some fresh air." Ava grumbled.

Harry laughed softly, "there's no need to be nervous. You have hung out with him before, Ava. Why are you worried?"

Ava chewed on her lip thinking for a moment. "Because.." She trailed off before trying again, "because this is an actual date and he's leaving soon. What will I do when he leaves and I'm just a fling that happened?" She asked still not believing how easily she got along with Harry and how comfortable she was talking about her issues with him.

Harry sighed, "calm down. I know Ed, he's a good guy. He won't hurt you Ava and he'll definitely try to see you even while he's away. If not, give me a ring and I'll come keep you company." He suggested.

Ava beamed, "really?"

"Of course!" Harry said seriously, "I'd like to consider you a friend even though the time has been short. We actually have to leave tomorrow, but I'll come back and have lunch or I'll fly you out for a day or so." He smiled adorably.

Ava looked up, her brown eyes colliding with a green she could get lost in. A green that looked like it would coat a forest floor or be set in a ring as a beautiful gift. Shaking the thoughts away, Ava mentally scolded herself for her thoughts. She would have a stern talk with Dani about filling her head with such naughty things all the time.

"That sounds great. I've never been anywhere but here and my home town." She responded.

Harry looked up as Ed rolled up in front of the complex. Harry waved to him and turned to Ava, "I'll keep in touch." He said and gave her a warm, safe, comforting hug.

Ava settled in the warmth of his hug and blushed when he kissed her cheek, "goodnight, Ava. Have a great time." He said and made his way down the sidewalk with his entourage with him.

Ed walked up and smiled brightly at her, "are you ready?" He asked.

Ava nodded, "most definitely!" She exclaimed.

"Let's go then." Ed said a bit nervously.

Ava glanced over at him, "nervous?" She asked in a teasing tone.

Ed blushed just a little bit and shook his head. "Only a bit." He responded.

Once at the restaurant, Ava settled into a seat at the fancy looking table and took the time to really look at Ed beneath the soft lights. His hair was the same messy style while his torso was clad in a simple white button up that had a black shirt underneath. The sleeves were rolled up to just below his elbows and his legs had harbored a pair of jeans and his usual sneakers.

"You look beautiful." Ed echoed Harry's words from earlier.

Ava's cheeks flushed and her eyes instantly looked down, "thank you. You look amazing." She recovered and smiled brightly at Ed.