MishBir FF : VIVAH chapter 2 - First Night

Mishti looked at the room. It was a big master bedroom . A big rectangle sized bed full decorated with rose petals. And chains of jasmine flowers hanging from the roof around the bed. There were aromatic candles lighted. On the wall there was Abir's and family's photos .

Mishti was looking around the room when she heard door open.

************************************

Abir entered the room and saw his newly wedded wife sitting on the bed.

Ah

Ah.. now it is her room too. She is his life partner . For lifetime now they are husband and wife who will share mind and body . They are one from now on.

Abir went infront of the mirror and removed his watch and coat of his sherwani. It has been an hectic day. He looked at Mishti in between. Mishti was also looking from the corner of her eyes what is her husband doing.

They are having 7 yrs age difference. She is just 21 and he is 28. She just got her degree completed. They havnt talked before. Never got a chance. Engagement and marriage everything was within a week.

But she knows one thing. He is a good man. He will never hurt her . She has formed that trust from the way he loves his family. Mommy has giver her a class before marriage. She smiled thinking. As told by mummy she has to love , trust and accept him completely. She has to be his betterhalf. Moreover she has to respect him in every aspect.

Abir came close to the bed where she was sitting and kept the jasmine garlands aside and sat on the bed facing mishti.

He looked at her face through the goonghat.

She was nervous and her cheeks were red

The blushing and nervous beauty sitting there is his wife.

He felt happy to have her in his life.
Abir slowly took her goonghat away from her face .

He was mesmerized by her beauty. Abir: " Tum bahut khubsurat ho mishti. "

Abir took her right hand his hand and placed a kiss on it while looking at her face.