going on Tour

(Tony's POV)
I head upstairs towards makes room I have the music really loud and I'm starting to wonder what's going on in the room. I put my head through the door and listen closely and I Can Hear faint cries, and i knock  on the door he tells me to go away. I said can we just talk? he said "no go away Tony" "I just want to talk to you. please" I beg. go away Tony I don't want to talk to you. "please just hear me out" I hear him slowly Rise Up from the bed and come to the door he unlocks it, and lets me in. "Nick are you crying" "no". He says obviously lying. Tell me what's wrong. Nothing im fine.  I know she's your crush and I shouldn't have kissed her. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. please forgive me. Tony. Yes? Did you enjoy it? The kiss? He nods. No actually. I don't like Addison. I have a crush on someone else. She kept trying to make it longer. Oh. Wait nick im confused here... Let me clear this up.... You were crying because i kissed Addison because you have a crush on her? No. Because of what then? Don't worry about it. Nick. Just leave it alone tony. Fine. CAN EVERYONE COME TO THE KITCHEN I HAVE SOME BIG N.EWS TO SHARE! thomas yells. I guess we should head down to the kitchen i say. Yeah i guess. Uh nick before we go let me help you real quick i know you don't want everyone to know you were crying.... I quickly help him and we head downstairs. What's the big news? i ask. Well.... We're going on tour. Everyone starts screaming and shouting in excitement. We leave tomorrow at 12pm. Okay. I hurry off to pack my stuff for tomorrow. By the time i finish its 8:30. I head downstairs to get dinner to my surprise everyone is asleep. Well i guess I'll cook me some food. I take out some steak and cook it with some sides. (Insert sides) as i finish up i turn around to see nick. Oh i thought everyone was sleep. No. I was in my room playing Cod.... By myself. Oh. Yea. Tony did you cook all of this? Uh- yes why? Its amazing i didn't know you could cook. Well i can. I like a man who knows wtf he's doing in the kitchen nick mumbled to himself. What was that i asked. Nothing. Oh ok. You want some? I have enough for the both of us. Yes that would be amazing. After we eat we can take this upstairs. Oh? Not like that. Like so we can play cod. Ok i was just joking nick.  Alright well lets eat. 20 minutes later. Damn Tony. What? That was the best fucking meal ive ever had. I start blushing. Well let's go play cod. We head upstairs to his room. His led lights was set to red and it gave me a vibe. We get online and start playing cod for a couple of hours. Then nick said okay im done, they killed me so you wanna watch a movie? Sure. Nick puts on(Insert a good movie). Oh you got good taste. About halfway through the movie i see nick starting to look kinda sleepy. Hey nick you tired? Yea just a little. Me too. Maybe i should just head out so you can sleep. No! Don't leave yet. Atleast wait till the end of the movie to leave like how rude. So we continued watching the movie.... When its around 10 minutes left in the movie nick is sleep. I get up to leave.... Tony. Yes? Stay with me. Nick you know i can't. Why not??? Because they'll be worried about me. Idc stay with me... Please..... He begs. I couldn't say no after that. Fine. I climb onto the bed and lay next to him... He cuddles into my arms. He looked so cute sleeping. i play with his hair a little. He looks up at me. Sorry ill stop. No its okay. So i continue to play with his hair until i fall asleep.

So yeah im sorry i took forever. I guess ill be posting 2 per day. Idk if this is good. But shit i tried....