Chapter 14

Rest In Peace George Floyd 🕊.

Me and my people are more than tired.

If you're one of them dumb mfs prostesting all lives matter get the fuck off my book love💕.

Now, vote and enjoy.

Play the song.
———————————————————————
                                   Germany

                              * 3 years later *

"Congratulations of class 2023!" The principal said as we all cheered.

Finally, I was done with high school.

I walked over to Stokeley and my 3 year old brother. After the feud between me and Azon, Stokeley made her get a DNA test. Jase was 99.99 percent Stokeley's.

"Yay Nee Nee!!" He clapped as me and Stokeley laughed.

"I'm proud of you princess. I couldn't graduate to save my life." He said giving me a hug as I laughed. I turned to see Jordan in his cap and gown as well.

"Congratulations, baby." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"Ay, take that shit somewhere else." Stokeley said as we all laughed.

Things were perfect, Stokeley let me move out as soon as I turned 18. I'm a famous entrepreneur and run 2 successful businesses. I had the perfect boyfriend that supported me through everything..

But I still thought about her everyday.

Jordan became a rapper like Stokeley. It gets hard with him constantly having shows and always being in the studio, but he insists I'm always with him so he brings me to every show, I even help him with his verses in the studio.

"Nooo! We missed it?!" Amala yelled as I chuckled. She was clearly out of breath from running, so was Tae. I walked over giving both of them a hug.

Amala and Tae were older than me and went to FAMU, where I'll soon be attending. I met them at a party there two years back. We've been best friends ever since. Amala's a youtuber and Tae's a hairstylist.

"No worries, I'm sure Stokeley got plenty of pictures." I said as Tae quickly looked around.

"Hey daddy ski." He said as Stokeley quickly walked away.

"Have fun! Text me when you get home!" He yelled to me as he walked with Jase.

We all laughed as we started to walk through the crowd and get to the parking lot.

"Baby, something came up. I might be home late tonight." Jordan said to me as I nodded. We didn't live together but my home was practically his. He had his own, but the longest we've ever been away from each other was a day.

"Nuh uh girl, where the hell he going on your graduation night?" Tae said as I rolled my eyes.

"He has a point, Jordan wouldn't miss this even if he had a sold out show." Amala said as I groaned.

"He has never done anything for me to question his loyalty." I said to them as they shrugged.

"We're just looking out for you that's all Nee." Tae said with a smile as I returned one.

"I know."

                                   3 hours later

"He's cheating on me." I said.

"Girl what?" Amala said as I showed her my phone.

"He won't answer my texts!" I yelled as she chuckled.

"Maybe he's just busy with family, I mean.. he did graduate too." She said as I took a deep breath. Maybe she's right.

"Y'all ready for the telly?! We're gonna be late!" Tae yelled as we quickly got up from my couch. No one had time for one of his bitch fits. 

                             30 minutes later

We walked down the hotel hallway as I could hear the music already. My heels were loud against the floor as I pulled down my dress a bit. Tae knocked on the door and Jordan opened it.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled including Tae and Amala. I quickly got teary eyed.

Everything was beautifully decorated with 'class 23' balloons everywhere. It was most of his friends so I knew he planned this alone.

"I love you." I said as I hugged him tightly. "I love you too."

"Enough, enough!! Where are the drinks?!" Amala yelled as everyone laughed.

Jordan pointed to the counter as her and Tae ran towards it. The party continued as I still held onto Jordan.

"You didn't have to do this. I would've been happy with watching a movie on the couch." I said as he smiled.

"Nah, you deserve it. You only graduate once." He said as I itched my head.

"But colleg-"

"You know what I mean smart ass." He said as I laughed.

                                2 weeks later

"Christian Dior Dior!" I singed along with Amala, Tae and Jordan.

I flipped the pancake only for it to land outside of the pan.

"Who the fuck doesn't know how to flip a pancake?" Tae said as rolled my eyes.

"Apparently me bitch." I replied.

My phone rung from a Unknown ID number. I walked into the bathroom while Jordan took over cooking. I always answer these calls I have no idea why.

"Hello?" I said.

"Nee?" Said a familiar voice I could never forget.

"Jahseh, don't you fucking ever call my phone again." I said as I heard him sigh behind the phone.

"Let me see my child, please." He said as adrenaline flew throughout my body.

"See your child? Are you fucking serious? You didn't seem to give a flying fuck when you went MIA for 3 fucking years." I said.

"You know why I did it, I couldn't risk it Germany." He said with shame in his voice.

"Oh, so now that I graduated, you wanna reach out to her ?" I said as my voice started to break.

"It's a girl?" He said as a tear fell onto my cheek.

"Yes, but she isn't here Jahseh."

"What the fuck are you talking about Germany?" He said with a voice full of anger and confusion.

"She has a good family, but it's not us." I said now crying in tears.

"I gave her up for adoption."

————————————————————————
How are y'all doing during miss rona ?

Y'all still in school (online) ?

~Myniah💕~