1

Introducing

Emma Marie
as
Bailey Arden

Why don't we asThemselves

Why don't we
as
Themselves

Why don't we asThemselves

Third person.

"where the hell even are we Caitlyn?" Bailey asked as the two of them walked into one of Caitlyns friends parties. "Don't worry you're gonna have so much fun"

a few drinks later, bailey was greeted by a tall brunette slightly intoxicated boy. "Hi I'm zach!" The boy slightly yelled over the loud music. "Hi I'm Bailey! Sorry I can't hear you very well do you wanna go outside?!" she yelled looking into the boys dark brown eyes. Without saying anything the boy lead himself and bailey to the back patio.

"Sorry it was just way to loud in there." Zach's voice was deep and calming in a way. "Bailey is a beautiful name by the way." The boy stared into her eyes never breaking eye contact. "Aww that's so sweet thank you so much" Bailey smiled at Zach but before she could say anything she was quickly interrupted by a very drunk Caitlyn.

"Oh my god, Bailey this guy just gave me the best drink ever, you have to try it!" Caitlyn stammered over her words forcing the cup into Bailey's hands. "Caitlyn your so drunk we should probably get going before you-"

before she could finish her sentence Caitlyn threw up all over Bailey and her tan and silver dress. "Oh my god Bailey are you ok?" Zach moved closer to her and helped her with the throw up now all over her.  "Yea I'm fine, I should probably get going. I need to get Caitlyn home" Bailey said looking at the dark haired boy. "I'd love to see you again. Do you think I could have your number?" Zach asked with the a small smile. "Of course, I would love to see you again." Without any hesitation Bailey gave Zach her phone number to call and Caitlyn and her left the party.

"Yo who was that girl you were talking to?" Corbyn asked as him and Zach watched the two girls walk to the car.
"Her names Bailey"

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
A/n
I hope you guys liked the first chapter :,)